Recent Home Sales In Almaden Valley
There are currently 28 recently sold homes for sale in Almaden Valley at a median listing price of $1.79M. Some of these homes are “Hot Homes,” meaning they’re likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in Almaden Valley stay on the market for 12 days and receive 1 offers. Popular neighborhoods include Silver Creek, Blossom Hill, Blossom Valley, South San Jose, Santa Teresa, Evergreen, Communications Hill, Cambrian-Pioneer, Edenvale, and East Los Gatos. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Almaden Valley every 15 minutes.
Why List Your Property With Therese Swan
- Therese Swan is the only Almaden Valley specialist to have been nationally ranked and recognized twice by The Wall Street Journal/RealTrends for being in the Top 250 Agents in the US. Additionally, Swan is consistently among the Top 100 Agents in the SF Bay Area.
- Therese ranked in the top 1% of all Alain Pinel Realtors agents each year from 2009-2018. Compass purchased Alain Pinel Realtors in spring of 2019. Therese was the #1 Agent in her office in 2019.
- Thereses exceptional performance distinguished her among the prestigious group of Top Realtors in all of Santa Clara County.
- For each of the past 12 years, Therese sold the most homes and had the highest dollar volume per agent in San Joses most prestigious real estate market Almaden Valley.
- Few agents invest as much money on advertising, marketing, photography, and videography with each and every one of her clients as Therese does.
Real Estate Market Inalmaden Valley San Jose
There are currently 54 homes for sale in Almaden Valley, San Jose.The total number of homes for sale in Almaden Valley, San Jose is 85% higher than it was at the same time a year ago.51 homes were listed for sale this month in Almaden Valley, San Jose. This is 19% higher compared to the same time last year, and 2% higher compared to last month.
27 homes were sold in Almaden Valley, San Jose this month. 43% less than previous month. 27% less than same month last year.Average days on market for homes in Almaden Valley, San Jose was 37 days this month, 26 days last month and 15 days last year.Competition is heating up with homes in Almaden Valley, San Jose selling 5% more than the asking price in the last three months. However, three years ago they were selling at about the asking price.
Don’t Miss: Single Story Homes For Sale In Wake County Nc
Almaden Valley Homes For Sale
- #1 Trusted Home Search
- Simple, Fast and Accurate
Our Top Almaden Valley Realtors and local neighborhood specialists will help you search, find, and compare every home for sale, townhouse and condo available in Almaden Valley, San Jose CA 95120. Our knowledge of the Almaden Valley Real Estate market will get you the results you want and deserve!
Property Information For 1267 Nancarrow Way
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Formal Entry
- Bathroom: Double Sinks, Full on Ground Floor, Shower and Tub, Tile, Tub
- Bedrooms: Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dining Room: Dining Area, Dining Area in Family Room, Eat in Kitchen
- Family Room: Kitchen / Family Room Combo
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet, Cooktop – Gas, Countertop – Granite, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Hood Over Range, Island, Oven – Double, Oven Range – Gas, Refrigerator
- Number of Full Bathrooms: 2
- Number of Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities: Bay Window, High Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Pool Type: Pool – In Ground
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central AC
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water: Individual Water Meter, Public
- Garage and Parking: Attached Garage, Gate / Door Opener
- Garage Max: 2
- High School District Text: San Jose Unified
- Lot Information
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Source: Other
- Yard Grounds: Back Yard, Balcony / Patio, Fenced, Sprinklers – Lawn
Also Check: Homes For Sale By Owner In Luling Tx
What Is The Current Almaden Valley Market
Almaden Valley is a community where people are generally family and school focused. Due to this emphasize, the home sale market is quite cyclical with inventory peaking in the summer at around 60 or 70 homes for sale and decreasing to 15-20 homes for sale in the fall and winter season. Due to this small number of sales each month and the large range of properties for sale in the area, the prices can appear to be sporadic. If a larger county club or estate home sells, then the stats can be skewed. Due to this factor, Theresa tracks both the median and average sales price. Read more about the Almaden Valley market trends .
Contact San Jose Luxury Homes Realtor Kathleen Daniels
If buying a luxury lifestyle in San Jose is in your future, call or email Kathleen for assistance. Kathleen is ready to help you identify the perfect part of San Jose for your new property. Whether moving locally or relocating to San Jose, Kathleen has been serving luxury home buyers and sellers for 15+ years and lives locally.
You May Like: Homes For Sale In Lotus Boca Raton
Compare To Nearby Neighborhoods
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 6% above list price and go pending in around 9 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 12% above list price and go pending in around 7 days.
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 8% above list price and go pending in around 11 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 14% above list price and go pending in around 7 days.
- ~$2.25M Offer4Beds, 2Baths, ~2,500Sq. Ft. HouseOffer Not Accepted Sold for $2.25MOver List Price
More Information About 1267 Nancarrow Way San Jose Ca 95120
1267 Nancarrow Way is a single family home for sale in San Jose, CA 95120. This property was listed for sale on October 15, 2021 by Home and Investment at $1,898,000. It has been on the market for a total of 5 days and was last sold on February 11, 2003. This listing’s school district is San Jose Unified. Nearby schools include Los Alamitos Elementary, Castillero Middle and Pioneer High. 1267 Nancarrow Way is a 4-bed, 2.5-bath, 2,175 sqft single family home built in 1972.
No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements , such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Listing Courtesy of Home and Investment, Sam Siavash Astar, DRE #00857033
El Zuparko Dr Apt 3 San Jose Ca 95123
- Saves66Welcome home! This beautiful condo invites you in on a lovely tree-lined street. The kitchen features a farmhouse style sink, stunning gloss red cabinets, modern range hood, and ample storage. The first floor has a spacious living room and dining area, laminate flooring, under-stairs storage closet and half bathroom. The two bedrooms are located upstairs along with a linen closet and beautifully tiled bathroom. Other modern touches include fresh paint throughout, recessed lights, dual pane windows, and new carpet upstairs. This unit comes with a 1-car garage and is located just steps away from the building’s laundry room. Enjoy the outdoors on your front porch or take advantage of the community pool, BBQ, playground and cabana area. Low HOA dues cover the community maintenance, water and garbage. Fantastic location near tons of shopping including Target, Walmart, Costco, Whole Foods, Home Depot. Also convenient to VTA, 85 fwy, and Almaden Lake Park.Read more
What Locals Say About Almaden Valley
- People would walk alone at night
- They plan to stay for at least 5 years
- It’s walkable to grocery stores
- 11mo ago
“Dog lenders would like that there is a local dog park that has many friendly dogs. Plus there are trails and a large park to walk your dog. “
“There are plenty of places to walk a dog and there is a great local dog park. Dogs accepted and are friendly.”
“Mostly a residential area, with shops concentrated in a shopping area toward one end close to freeway 85. It has Whole Food, Peets coffee, Starbucks, Costco, nursery, Home Depot, restaurants, and lots more within short driving distance.”
“It’s a calm and decent neighborhood. The parks are close by and has good library. “
“Dog park, pet friendly neighborhood, people pick up after their pets. There are many pets in this area.”
“Ive lived in this neighborhood for 34 years. It was a great place to raise our children. Friendly neighbors and most keep up their properties.”
“Almaden Valley has great schools and is an awesome place to raise a family. Close to nature and downtown San Jose.”
“Rough before schools start and after schools get out. Other than prime time commute times, its wide open.”
“Safe, great community, good schools, lots of parks.Great place to raise a family. I would highly recommend this community to live in “
Search Almaden Valley Real Estate Listings:
Welcome to Oak Canyon. Fantastic Cul De Sac location with great schools. Kitchen is remodeled and lots of upgrades on this beautiful Almaden home. Custom chandeliers and …
This lovely single family home is located in one of Almaden’s most desired neighborhoods! TOP Rated schools – Williams, Bret Harte, Leland High. Beautifully remodeled! Ki…
Make it Yours! This delightful 4 bed, , 2.5 bath, 2,175 square foot home located in the very desirable Almaden Valley of San Jo…
Almaden Valley two story home on a generous sized lot with mature landscaping, privacy and pool and spa. Gleaming hardwood flooring, ceiling fans, fireplace, wet bar, lo…
This lovely single family home is located in one of Almaden’s most desired neighborhoods! TOP Rated schools – Williams, Bret Harte, Leland High. Two bedrooms plus office/…
Gorgeous remodeled single story home in a wonderful family neighborhood that you are looking for. Spacious living room with new recess lighting and crown molding Forma…
Welcome to this relaxing sunlit retreat on 1.3 acres off a private cul-de-sac in the prestigious Graystone area of Almaden Valley. Custom-designed and built in 2014, this…
Welcome to this premier Almaden Valley custom built home with spectacular panoramic breathtaking view from every angle!!! Enjoy the privacy of this wonderful 5bd home on …
S Almaden Ave San Jose Ca 95110
- Saves1POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT! This property has 2 combined parcels totaling 10,355 Sq. Ft. located in Downtown San Jose near proposed Google Village. There is vacant land on the north side of the lot and an existing Victorian house along the southern border. Development opportunities include keeping current home and building additional townhomes or demolishing current home and building multiple story condo/apartment building. Buyer to verify with City of San Jose. The home includes 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a spacious living room, dining room, and kitchen. Two bedrooms in the back and a bathroom have a separate entrance. The parcel is situated in the core of San Jose/Silicon Valley with excellent access to public transportation it is located near Diridon Station and within 1 mile of SJSU. The property also provides quick and easy access to both Interstate 280 as well as Highway 87. This is ready to be made over into your dream vision, come see the possibilities!Read more
Planning To Move To Almaden Valley
Is Almaden Valley, San Jose a nice place to live? Should I move toAlmaden Valley? What is it like living in Almaden Valley? Find out information on living conditions, demographics, transit options, schools, daycares, things to do, and homes for sale.
Recently Updated Listings
Upcoming Open Houses
Listing Courtesy of: CRMLS_CA. Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, IncThis information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
Listing information is being provided by the BAREIS Inc., MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Almaden Valley Homes For Sale 95120
Please Call to Schedule a Viewing: 408-833-6331
We are experts in Almaden Valley real estate and our top Almaden Realtors are here to help you search and find property that fit your family’s budget and lifestyle. Our knowledge of the local real estate market will be valuable in helping you find the right home in Almaden Valley, San Jose 95120.
Browse new listings in Almaden Valley. View listing photos, review sales history. Search homes for sale by assigned schools and the latest API scores. Get open house info and research Almaden neighborhoods. We specialize in helping homes buyers and sellers.
Save Search: Receive email updates as new homes come on the market.
Wallace Dr San Jose Ca 95120
Stunning modern living in the heart of Almaden Valley on a tree lined street. Recently renovated kitchen with modern enhancements, Updated bathrooms with Vanities, tile floors, and light fixtures. Fresh modern interior colors and refinished hardwood floors. Dual fireplaces beautifully retiled help to highlight both living and family room. Dual paned windows, copper plumbing, Recessed lighting, ceiling fans and central A/C put the icing on the phenomenal home! Spacious Private Back Yard with a beautiful deck area great for family gatherings. Top rated Simonds, Castillero, and Leland schools. Make this your new home, Today!Read moreAlmaden valleyUpdated bathroomsRefinished hardwood floors
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
We’ll connect you with a local agent who can give you a personalized tour of the home in-person or via video chat.Select an appointment type
- Heating features: Forced air, Gas
- Appliances included: Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Laundry features: In Garage
- Total interior livable area: 1,478 sqft
- Fireplace: Yes
- Parking features: Garage – Attached, On-street
- Utilities for property: Public Utilities
Community and Neighborhood Details
Nearby schools in San Jose
Almaden Valley Activities And Events
Almaden Valley offers a variety of activities and events for homeowners to enjoy such as community events, history hikes through Almaden Quicksilver Park, art and wine festivals, and marathons. Residents can also take advantage of classes, programs, and events offered by the Almaden Community Center such as art and music classes, adult sports leagues, and holiday celebrations. No matter the day of the week, there is always something fun to do in Almaden Valley in San Jose, California.
Almaden Valley Real Estate Experts
Welcome to Almaden Valley Homes and Real Estate for Sale in Santa Clara County, California. Almaden is nestled in the rolling foothills in the southernmost valley of the San Jose metro area, with an attractive view of the nearby Santa Cruz Mountains and Santa Teresa Hills. This area is an upscale, executive community featuring numerous parks, open space and a rural atmosphere. It is a family oriented community with excellent schools, plenty of recreational opportunities, magnificent views and wonderful real estate opportunities.
One of the most attractive residential real estate areas of Silicon Valley, Almaden is considered “one of the most gorgeous landscapes in America,” according to the Greenbelt Alliance website.
Almaden Valley leads toward a large regional park with lots of land and open space, creating a country feeling to which many residents and visitors are immediately attracted. You will find a diverse range of homes and real estate here, from older established properties, to brand new custom and luxury homes.
Real Estate Agent Therese Swan
Therese Swan is known among her colleagues and clients for her integrity and professionalism. She is one of the top-producing residential real estate agents in the United States. She is also one of the most aggressive agents at marketing and promoting her clients properties. Beyond investing in creative advertising in traditional and online media, Therese offers her clients advantages including high-resolution professional photography, videography, and search engine optimization.
Perhaps an even more powerful aspect of Thereses value proposition is her relationships and connections to get your property sold or to help you find your dream home. Additionally, nobody knows real estate in the area as well as Therese does, which means that she can help you find the perfect home for your needs.
Thereses proven performance speaks volumes about how she will help you accomplish your real estate goals. Using Therese to buy or sell your home is a wise choice. Her record of excellence, strong contacts, frequent referrals, and happy clients are proof.