Its 2022 But Whats In New Vs Existing Homes
January 28, 2022 By whitneynoble
Padre Island Corpus Christi .started developing in the 70s, and with numerous projects including a new water exchange bridge and a marina, the island is becoming the most valuable real estate in the city. It seems like building your dream home has been on the upward trend. But what are the advantages of an existing home? A
January 15, 2022 By Cheri Sperling
Its exciting to put your house on the market. It can also be nerve-wracking. How do you make sense of all the options and decisions? There are a few things to bear in mind: Is it Time and Money Well Spent? Be aware that you may not be able to recoup all of your remodeling
January 11, 2022 By Cheri Sperling
WHAT DO SUPPLY AND DEMAND TELL US ABOUT TODAYS HOUSING MARKET? Theres a well-known economic theory the law of supply and demand. Elevated demand persisted as homes averaged roughly one month on the market and after multiple offers coming in. When demand for an item is high, prices rise. When the supply of the
Surprising Facts About Identity Theft
November 19, 2021 By manager
BBB Tips: Communication, work, school, shopping and even doctors visits have undergone massive digital transformations in the past year. Identity thieves are evolving right alongside us to better exploit victims in an increasingly digital world. The result is a sharp rise in both the number of fraud incidents and the amount of money lost ($712
November 5, 2021 By Cheri Sperling
The Local Real Estate Market is still doing well as we head into 2022! Low inventory, bidding wars, and with continued low interest rates holding right now, this looks to be another stellar year for home buyers, investors and sellers alike! Days on the market for sale has decreased to an average of 35 days
October 20, 2021 By Cheri Sperling
Many homeowners are making difficult decisions on whether its a good time to sell or not. After all, home appreciation has risen tremendously over the past year, and the temptation may be stronger than ever. Homeowners typically sell their homes after 16 years, according to U.S. Census Bureau data. About 20.2 million homeowners have purchased their home in
October 12, 2021 By Cheri Sperling
Breast Cancer Awareness Month is recognized October 1st October 31st. The purpose of this month is to increase awareness of breast cancer. According to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. In addition to this, breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in women. Breast
Climate’s Impact On 78418 Housing
Likelihood of Heat, Drought, Fire, and Storm
- A day that reaches above 96ºF is considered hot for 78418. Normally, 78418 experiences about 8 hot days per year.
- 78418s forecast in 2050 is about 55 hot days per year.
- The percentage of available water supply used by humans determines water stress. An area is at especially high risk when water stress is above 40%. 78418s water stress now is about 9%.
- 78418s projected water stress in 2050 is about 12%.
- 78418s drought risk is 34% higher than average for people in Texas State .
- Normally, about 0.02% of land near 78418 burns in a year, or about 537 sq. miles within a 100-mile radius.
- 78418s forecast in 2050 is up to about 882 sq. miles burned in a year .
- Normally, 78418 experiences about 8 significant two-day storms per year, with about 3″ of precipitation per storm.
- 78418s forecast in 2050 is about 14 storms, with about 3″ of precipitation per storm.
Read Also: House For Sale North Reading Ma
Flour Bluff Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi is the kind of city that appeals to many, with thousands each year moving to Corpus Christi, residents of Flour Bluff and other neighborhoods experience a quality of life filled with sunshine and plenty of things to do. With camera-ready scenery, a variety of hotels, spas, cultural venues, and dining options, there are plenty of places to explore. Hospitality runs high, and the city is more than a popular tourist destination. Flour Bluff could be a wonderful choice for your main residence as well as a vacation home.
Allamanda Dr Corpus Christi Tx 78418
We estimate this home will sell faster than 96% nearby.
- Saves91Location, Location, Location. Off the beaten path & walking distance to the beach, schools, & church. This home has the perfect layout with an open floor concept & still a little more privacy in the kitchen & dining. Large island kitchen-Monticello counter tops, newer kit appl. walk in pantry & storage everywhere. Arched window over kitchen sink. This home has beautiful arches, high ceilings, foyer, crown moulding & some arched windows, recessed lighting, large master down & bath with newer fl tile, separate shower with tiled surround & river rock base, jet tub, his/hers sinks. 3 beds up, 2 with distant views of the Intracoastal, 1/2 bath down, Bonus room not in square footage approx 120′ can be used as office, playroom, or sitting area over looking the wonderful salt water pool & spa features built in 2016 by Blue Haven Pools. Cabinets in lrg utility room with sink, roof 2018, A/C condenser approx 3-4 yrs young, some fresh paint interior, fresh paint garage & door. Low maint. yard.Read more
Don’t Miss: Ahrn Fort Carson
How To Get Rid Of Those Summertime Pests
July 19, 2021 By whitneynoble
They fly, crawl, bite, invade and annoy! And the word is that this summer, theyre coming in larger numbers due to the increased rain weve received this spring. The cockroaches are sneakier, the fire ants are terrorizing from their sandy mounds, the ticks hide in unmentionable places, and the mosquitoes are the size of small
Bbb Scam Alert: Watch Out For False Promises As Eviction Moratorium Nears End
September 5, 2021 By manager
The eviction moratorium has been extended through October 3, but that doesnt mean scammers have postponed their tricks. Con artists often take advantage of the confusion and stress surrounding significant events. With more than 450,000 Texans behind on their rent, the moratoriums end is a perfect hook. How the Scam Works As the eviction moratorium winds
Don’t Miss: Fort Carson Homes For Sale
House For Rent In Corpus Christi Tx 78418
Freshly painted interior. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, open kitchen and living. Plenty of parking. Close to Laguna Madre, only minutes to Nascc, Flour Bluff schools and South Padre Island.
- â¢Lease Amount Frequency: Annually
- â¢Date Available: 2022 02 01
- â¢Pets Allowed: Yes
- â¢Appliances: Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- â¢Flooring: Tile, Vinyl
- â¢Heating Details: Central, Electric
- â¢Cooling Details: Central Air
- â¢Heating: Yes
- â¢Tenant Pays: All Utilities
Second Home Buying On Padre Island Texas
August 5, 2021 By whitneynoble
I, for one, admire Winter Texans. Theyve got the right idea: Come to our piece of paradise, spend a few months, spend a few bucks, then repeat! Some come in RVs, others have a home/townhome/condo to which they retreat. The time is coming to welcome our Winter Texans back, and its the Winter Texan way
Recommended Reading: 5439 Swiss Avenue Dallas Texas
Economic Overview & Outlook
2018 was a good year for Texasit was named the best US state in which to do business, and not for the first time. The unemployment rate in Corpus Christ had fallen to 4.5% by May 2018, which was quite a drop from previous years. The increase in the employment market has been witnessed in the surrounding areas as well, for example in the mining and construction industries.The biggest employer in Corpus Christi is the National Air Station Corpus Christi which has more than 6,000 civilians on its payroll. Tourism and the oil and petrochemicals industry continue to make a big contribution to the economy. If the state of Texas continues to flourish as it has been recently, it will be good news for the people of Corpus Christi.
Homes For Sale Near 78418 Corpus Christi Tx
- Brokered byOpendoor Brokerage LLCNew
Recommended Reading: Sycamore Ridge Homes For Sale
Laguna Shores Rd Corpus Christi Tx 78418
We estimate this home will sell faster than 90% nearby.
- Saves43This lovely 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath has 3214 sq ft of family fun waiting. Private Boat Ramp, Formal Living, Den + Sunroom overlooking the Laguna Madre. Priced for quick sale to sell AS-IS. With a little updating the value would be $650K. Owner financing for up to 6 months W.A.C. Minutes from the Beach, Great Restaurants or the Marina. Best Schools in Corpus! This is the GEM of waterfront property on the mainland! New Electric Service & 5 Ton AC!Read moreWaterfront propertySq ftFun waitingFormal livingPrivate boat rampTon acGreat restaurants
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
- Heating features: Electric, Central, Gas
- Cooling features: Electric, Gas, Central Air
- Appliances included: Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Disposal, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Laundry features: Washer Hookup, Dryer Hookup, Laundry Closet, Laundry Room
- Interior features: Cathedral Ceiling, Skylights, Sun Room, Cable TV, Upper Level Master, Breakfast Bar
Other interior features
- Total interior livable area: 3,214 sqft
- Fireplace features: Wood Burning
- Exterior features: Boat Ramp, Deck
- Patio and porch details: Covered, Deck, Open, Patio
- Fencing: Brick,Chain Link,Partial,Wood
- Waterfront features: Boat Dock/Slip, Canal Access, Seawall, Waterfront
- Has waterview: Yes
- Lot features: Corner Lot, Waterfront
Other property information
- Property subType: Single Family Residence
Human Trafficking Awareness 2022
January 6, 2022 By manager
The month of January serves as Human Trafficking Awareness Month. Governor Abbott has proclaimed January 2022 as Human Trafficking Prevention Month. During this month, advocates, organizations, and individuals unite to raise awareness about this very important issue. According to the Department of Homeland Security, human trafficking is modern-day slavery and involves the use of force,
Recommended Reading: Wisconsin Log Homes For Sale By Owner
Corpus Christi Tx Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in 78418, Corpus Christi, TX have a median listing home price of $345,000. There are 438 active homes for sale in 78418, Corpus Christi, TX, which spend an average of 63 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near 78418, Corpus Christi, TX are Flour Bluff, Southside, Midtown, Mustang-Padre Island, Northwest Corpus Christi. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 78414, 78412, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi, Austin, Dallas.
How To Approach Fall Sales Season
October 3, 2021 By whitneynoble
Its hot here on the Islandis an 80-degree day too much to ask for? Although it is nearing the end of what most may consider real estates busy season, that doesnt mean buyers are going anywhere, and it doesnt mean owners will stop listing their homes. The show must go ON! As the market is
September 21, 2021 By Cheri Sperling
When you are a Buyer, knowledge is power. And The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau knows that. They have worked diligently to make the loan process more transparent. The forms discussed below were introduced to present less confusing information as to ensure consumers understand the terms of their loan and
Don’t Miss: Fort Carson Housing Floor Plans
Recently Listed Houses For Rent In 78418
78418 Real Estate Overview:
- The number of active real estate listings in the zip code 78418 is 453.
- The average price for a home is $450,460.
- A home in the zip code 78418 has a median square footage of 1,789.
Basic facts about 78418:
|Owner vs Renter Occupied Housing Units :||1.52 : 1|
Based on current MLS data
MLS Quick Overview
Recently Sold REALTOR® Listings in 78418
City Of Corpus Christi
The National Weather Service forecasts a strong arctic cold front for Corpus Christi beginning Wednesday evening, February 2. Hard freezes are forecasted on Friday, February 4, and Saturday, February 5. Staff is working to implement the Citys winter weather protocols to ensure proper and safe City services in public safety, water, homelessness, animal care, and more. Please protect people, property, and pets. Learn more here.
Don’t Miss: Ft Carson Bah
Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in 78418 have a median listing home price of $345,000. There are 438 active homes for sale in 78418, which spend an average of 63 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near 78418 are Flour Bluff, Southside, Midtown, Mustang-Padre Island, Northwest Corpus Christi. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 78414, 78412, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as San Antonio, Houston, Corpus Christi, Austin, Dallas.
Great Tips For Holiday House Hunting
December 3, 2021 By whitneynoble
This time of year typically marks the unofficial time people begin thinking about the holidays. After Halloween, time seems to speed up and before we know it the holiday parties, charity functions and the like set in for familes. Real estate activity during the holiday season is typically discouraged because of the challenges posed on
Also Check: Sycamore Ridge Homeowners Association