Nearby Recently Sold Homes
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 730 Sq. Ft.||$159,944|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 730 Sq. Ft.||$163,713|
|2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1181 Sq. Ft.||$211,235|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 730 Sq. Ft.||$160,880|
|2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1181 Sq. Ft.||$208,359|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 727 Sq. Ft.||$161,433|
|2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1291 Sq. Ft.||$223,648|
|2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1181 Sq. Ft.||$212,854|
|2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1181 Sq. Ft.||$211,821|
|2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1291 Sq. Ft.||$113,669|
|2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1291 Sq. Ft.||$220,276|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 774 Sq. Ft.||$181,583|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 730 Sq. Ft.||$153,851|
|2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1113 Sq. Ft.||$203,734|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 730 Sq. Ft.||$162,806|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 774 Sq. Ft.||$173,353|
|3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1485 Sq. Ft.||$242,908|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 730 Sq. Ft.||$160,847|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 727 Sq. Ft.||$150,927|
|2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1285 Sq. Ft.||$208,899|
|1 Beds | 1 Baths | 730 Sq. Ft.||$179,362|
Midtown Pkwy Unit 138 Jacksonville Fl 32246
We estimate this home will sell faster than98% nearby.
- Warning This home is under contract.Luxury Living in the heart of all Jacksonville & the St Johns Town Center has to offer. Welcome home to this Exquisite Ground floor with views of the pond and trees from your living room, patio & bedrooms which make this a peaceful place to call home. Tile in the kitchen and bathrooms with bamboo wood in the main living area & bedrooms. Custom Plantation Blinds on the windows. The open concept floor plan has a spacious kitchen with granite countertops & Stainless appliances. Resort style amenities with a pool, fitness center, & business center. Garage parking for this unit which has two spaces side by side. The seller even put in a new fridge two weeks ago, New water heater this summer and the Chandelier is an expensive work of art from Arhaus.Read more
Midtown Pkwy Jacksonville Fl 32246
- Saves2Invest with Success.Buy Through Auction.com.This foreclosure investment property is a great opportunity to rehab and flip for potential profit or rent out for long-term income. This 866 square feet property features 1 bed and 1.0 bath. It is located in Duval County in the city of Jacksonville. Be ready to bid and buy at auction on 01-31-2022.Visit Auction.com to find additional property details, time-saving reports, and important auction information.About Auction.comAs the nation’s leading online investment property marketplace, we offer the most exclusive foreclosure and bank-owned property deals nationwide. Buyers can search, bid, and win properties on our secure platform or at our in-person auction events with the help of our support team every step of the way.Read more
- Heating features: Forced air, Electric
- Appliances included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Laundry features: In Unit
- Total interior livable area: 866 sqft
- Fireplace: Yes
The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and are subject to change. They are not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Neighborhood: Windy Hill
You May Like: Assisted Living Homes For Sale In Az
Midtowne Jacksonville Fl Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in Midtowne, Jacksonville, FL have a median listing home price of $394,909. There are 5409 active homes for sale in Midtowne, Jacksonville, FL. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Midtowne, Jacksonville, FL are Deerwood, Windy Hill, Secret Cove, Baymeadows, Holiday Hill. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 32216, 32245, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Jacksonville, Saint Johns, Orange Park, Switzerland, Ponte Vedra Beach.
Midtowne Homes For Sale
Midtowne is a gated townhome community located in Jacksonville’s up and coming Southside area. Offering upscale 2-3-story townhomes, this community gives homebuyers a low-maintenance lifestyle without sacrificing space or creature comforts.
The central location of Midtowne townhomes puts residents within minutes from Downtown Jacksonville entertainment, as well as beach recreation from “The Beaches” communities to the east.
You May Like: Apartments Near Fort Carson Army Base
Compare To Nearby Neighborhoods
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for around list price and go pending in around 26 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 3% above list price and go pending in around 11 days.
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 36 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 20 days.
- ~$275K Offer3Beds, Baths, ~1,750Sq. Ft. CondoWinning Offer