Red Hawk Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Red Hawk home listings several times per day directly from the Jacksonville, Florida MLS.
Each Red Hawk MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Red Hawk property tax information and the current listing status . As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Red Hawk neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Schools Near 2559 Alexia Circle
School ratings and boundaries are provided byGreatSchools.organd Pitney Bowes. This information should only be used as a reference. Proximity or boundaries shown here are not a guarantee of enrollment. Please reach out to schools directly to verify all information and enrollment eligibility.
Red Hawk Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Red Hawk? Allow our Jacksonville real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Red Hawk residence. As local real estate agents, we’re well-versed on the unique dynamics of the Red Hawk real estate market.
ContactThe Marganon Group to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Red Hawk property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Also Check: Broadmont Falls Church
Property Information For 2559 Alexia Circle
- Location and General Information
- Historic Area: N
- Directions: From JTB, go North on Kernan Blvd. Cross over Beach Blvd to neighborhood on the RIGHT. Gated entrance must have drivers license.
- Navgble to Ocean: N
- Parking Facilities: Num of Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Facilities: Attached Garage
- Approx Parcel Size: Less than .25 Acre
- Real Estate Parcel Num: 1652836405
- Property and Assessments
- Presently Zoned: Residential, Single Family
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Title Status: N/A
- Type of Cooling: Central Cooling
- Type of Heating: Central Heating
- Utilities: Gas – Piped, Sewer – Public, Water – Public
- Water Heater: Tankless Water Heater
Interior and Exterior Features
- Additional Rooms: Entry Hall / Foyer, Great Room, Laundry/Utility , Separate Living Room
- Bath: Garden Bath, Owner BathTub Separate Shower
- Dining: Dining ‘L’, Living/Dining Combo, Separate Dining Room
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Door, Thermal Window, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Major Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Kitchen: Food Prep Island, Pantry – Closet, Solid Surface Countertops
- Exterior Features
- Additional Equipment: Smoke Detector, Water Softener-Owned
- Common/Club Amenities: Clubhouse, Playground, Sprinkler System
- Exterior Wall: Cementitious Siding
- Misc Exterior: Lanai – Screened, Patio – Covered
- Pool/Hot Tub: Community Club Pool, No Pool
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
Red Hawk Ocala Fl Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in Red Hawk, Ocala, FL have a median listing home price of $249,900. There are 3088 active homes for sale in Red Hawk, Ocala, FL, which spend an average of 45 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Red Hawk, Ocala, FL are Cypress Village at Sugarmill Woods, East Ocala, Orange Blossom Gardens, Stonecrest, West Ocala. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 34474, 34477, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Ocala, Dunnellon, Summerfield, Citrus Springs, Hernando.
Don’t Miss: Next Gen Homes Phoenix