Sheridan Indian Trail Nc Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in Sheridan, Indian Trail, NC have a median listing home price of $450,000. There are 922 active homes for sale in Sheridan, Indian Trail, NC. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Sheridan, Indian Trail, NC are Providence Estates East, Providence Plantation, Providence Country Club, Raintree, Brandon Oaks. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 28079, 28173, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Charlotte, Indian Trail, Fort Mill, Matthews, Monroe.
Indian Trail Real Estate Facts
Populations By City
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more
Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, pleaselet us know.
Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Zillow , Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. A list of our real estate licenses is available.
Indian Trail Homes For Sale
Indian Trail home for sale:
A true DREAM! This Charleston Style home is located in the absolutely grand Bonterra and is well endowed from the moment you open the front door! The first room on the left as you enter the home is an Office with well framed French Doors but can be a FlexSpace, Gym, Parlor etc. The Formal Dining Room is properly located off the Kitchen which features Recessed Lighting, Wall Oven, Electric Top Range and a bounty of tall cabinets flowing into the Informal Dining Area. The Great Room has a bevvy of Windows for Natural Light, Canned Lights and Fan centered by an oversized Fireplace for your personal enjoyment! The Primary Bedroom Retreat is nestled quietly along the rear of the home for quintes
Indian Trail home for sale:
Welcome to this gorgeous neighborhood! Terrific 3 bedroom and 2.5 bath home with a 2 car garage. Enjoy cooking in this stylish kitchen with stainless appliances and a center island, great for food preparation. Entertaining is a breeze with this great floor plan complete with cozy fireplace. Lush green landscape surrounds this beautiful house. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity. Call today!
Indian Trail home for sale:
Welcome home to this charming 3 bed, 2.5 bath home in popular Indian Trail! New flooring throughout. Fresh paint throughout. Great, open floor plan! Dont miss!
Indian Trail home for sale:
Indian Trail home for sale:
Don’t Miss: Ahrn Colorado Springs
Apogee Dr Indian Trail Nc 28079
- Saves90Photos coming soon. Prepare to be impressed by this 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home in the coveted and desirable community of Taylor Glenn. A two-story foyer and beautiful flooring greet you as you enter this meticulously maintained home. Sitting on .39 acres and a fenced-in backyard this home is ideal for guests and outdoor activities. Make new memories in the formal dining room, surrounded by guests and good food! The kitchen enjoys granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar, and recessed lighting. Take your meals to the kitchen table or out on the patio and enjoy the verdant surroundings. The spacious primary bedroom, on the main level, hosts a tray ceiling, a large walk-in closet, and an ensuite bathroom. Upstairs, four additional bedrooms, a full bathroom, and an office complete this beautiful home. This home is conveniently located minutes from shopping, dining, and much more!Read more
Homes With Guest Bedroom On Main
|$1,000,0005248 E Winding Ln EIndian Trail, NC 28079|
|$379,990||Sq Ft New Construction|
|$460,000||Sq Ft New Construction|
|$454,500||Sq Ft New Construction|
|$350,0005008 Rocky River Rd NIndian Trail, NC 28079|
Name this search:
As of now, were able to find 94 homes with guest bedroom on main for sale in Indian Trail, North Carolina. The average price of these homes is $500,131. You can feel free to inquire about these houses if you find one that you like in Indian Trail on our website. On this site, you can peruse homes with guest bedroom on main in Union County. You can also find properties with guest bedroom on main in nearby towns such as Charlotte, Concord, , , Matthews, Monroe, Peachland, Stallings, Waxhaw, Weddington, Wesley Chapel, and Wingate.
Lyn Palmer exceeded all of our expectations. She truly listened to us to understand our needs and priorities..We can offer our unqualified recommendation.-Ryan and Brittany B.
With the service we got from Terra Vista it is hard to imagine how anyone else would provide a better service.-Jeevaka D.
Read Also: Log Home For Sale Wisconsin
Learn More About Sheridan North Carolina
Sheridan is a subdivision within the city of Indian Trail, North Carolina. There are currently Homes for Sale within Sheridan, with asking prices ranging from $0 to $0. The average list price per square foot of the available inventory in Sheridan is $0, which is above the Indian Trail average of $0. of the available Sheridan inventory. The population of Indian Trail, according to the 2010 Census, is 33,518. The total number of households in the zip code of Indian Trail is 10,861, with an average household size for of 2.93 people. The total number of renter households within the zip code of is 1,546, which means that 85.77% of households in this zipcode are owner occupant households.
Disclaimer: Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers/lessees are advised to confirm all information IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The MLS may, at its discretion, require use of other disclaimers as necessary to protect Participants and/or the MLS from liability. This data up-to-date as of
Get quick property updates and alerts via email.
Clover Hill Rd Indian Trail Nc 28079
We estimate this home will sell faster than96% nearby.
- Saves104Check out this beautiful well maintained home sitting on a corner lot in the well established neighborhood of Sheridan. Hardwood flooring through out the main floor with designer tile back splash in kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Kitchen opens to the family room which includes a fireplace allowing for the perfect entertainment space to host family and friends with a guest bedroom and full bath. Upstairs features a large primary bedroom with sitting area, three additional bedrooms, laundry room, and a spacious loft area. Venture outside to a fenced in beautiful covered sitting area and a well done built in fire pit to keep warm during the winter months. 2 car garage with epoxy flooring and built in cabinets for storage. Book your tour today and you will not be disappointed!Read more
You May Like: 4949 Swiss Avenue Dallas
Sheridan Indian Trail Nc Recently Sold Homes
- Brokered byKeller Williams Ballantyne AreaSold – Dec 23, 2021
Indian Trail North Carolina
Indian Trail NC real estate is a lovely family oriented community with a rich history that dates back to a time when major thoroughfares were Indian trails! In fact, that is exactly where Indian Trail got its name from the Waxhaw Indians who made the trail to trade with, the now, Petersburg, VA. Life is good in Indian Trail NC which is located in the booming Union County just south of the city of Charlotte. Not just rich in history, Indian Trail is rich in its lifestyle and values. Its all about family and community!
If you are looking for a home in North Carolina, look no further. Indian Trail is the largest municipality in Union County, North Carolina. Its a great place to live, work and play! The town is currently revitalizing its downtown and uptown areas, so its just going to get better. Family Circle Magazine named it a U.S. Top Ten Best Places for Families. The town has also earned many other accolades.
You May Like: Single Story Homes For Sale In Wake County Nc
Waters Reach Ln Indian Trail Nc 28079
- Saves21Photos coming soon. Pride of ownership abounds at this immaculate 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom transitional-style home in Brandon Oaks! Well-manicured landscaping welcomes you home. Come inside to find a formal living room and dining room on either side of the entry, with handsome hardwoods running throughout most of the main floor. The great room is made grand by an ornate fireplace centered between a set of windows. The open concept plan allows for an easy flow into the chef’s kitchen, boasting ample cabinet and counter space, sleek appliances, and a breakfast area. Find solace in your primary suite, featuring a deep tray ceiling, a wood-look accent wall, and an en suite bathroom with a soaking tub, a separate shower, and a dual sink vanity. Enjoy time outdoors on the canopy-covered patio or take the path through the woods in the fenced backyard. This home is convenient to a plethora of shopping, restaurants, and local parks!Read more
Why You Should Build A New Home In Union
Union County, North Carolina is abundant with rolling pastures, winding roads, and some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. Go get a morning coffee in the quaint streets of the historic downtowns or take a look in the chic boutiques and spas. The biggest town in this county, Monroe, provides beautiful scenery such as the Victorian Courthouse that catches attention from every direction and also has access to many delicious restaurants and pleasurable downtown shops.
Union County is a wonderful area to enjoy the charm of an old town, but has also been a significant player in pursuing the growth and development of high-technology businesses. Its an ideal location for industrial and distribution centers because of the Monroe Regional Airport. Adjacent to the second largest financial center in the United States, there is no doubt that this county is beginning to become more and more popular.
Union County can provide everything youre looking for and more in order to discover your new home. It is ranked number four in the state for the number of homebuilders and number two within the Charlotte area market. Major builders in the area include Lennar, Pulte Homes, NVR Inc., and Toll Brother. There are over 35 new home communities in the area, including Cureton, Sheridan, and Bromley Estates at Weddington.
Check out New Home Source to learn more about the
Also Check: Homes For Sale Dripping Springs Isd
So Much To Do In Town
Indian Trail offers an abundance of activities to do in your free time. As the saying goes, Work hard, play harder. The town itself hosts many events, concerts, festivals and parades throughout the year. Some of the highlights are the Farmers Market in front of Town Hall on Saturday mornings from April through November. Families love the Fourth of July Parade and the Christmas Parade. The parades go right through the downtown area. The Christmas parade features lighting the towns Christmas tree and the arrival of Santa Claus! There are many other events to enjoy right in town as well.
Neighborhood Median $ / Sq Ft Of Re
In the 28079 ZIP code, for the past 90 days compared to the same time period last year the following trends have occurred for single-family, previously owned homes listed in the Canopy MLS:
- Median $ / Sq Ft: The median price per square foot has increased by 26.3% to $173
- Days Until Pending: Homes went under contract after a median of 3 cumulative days on market .
- Percentage of Asking: Homes have been selling at a median of 102.7% of the asking price over the past three months. And compared to the same time period, the percentage of homes selling at or above the asking price has increased from 65.1% of transactions last year to 83.1% this year.
In the 28079 ZIP code, the percentage of single-family, previously owned homes selling above the asking price has increased to 72.3% of transactions for the past 90 days compared to 48.0% of transactions for the same time period last year. See examples of recently sold homes selling above the asking price here.
You May Like: New Construction Homes Cornelius Nc
Property Information For 1005 Dunard Court
- Geocode Source: Manual
- Latitude: 35.024004
- Directions: From I 485 and Provident Rd, go south on Providence to on HWY 84 . Turn on Wesley Chapel Rd. Go through the traffic circle to continue on Wesley Chapel Rd. Turn into Sheridan on Westport Ln. Turn on Clover Hill. Turn on Stoney Ford. Turn on Dunard.
- Taxes and HOA Information
- HOA Subject To Dues: Mandatory
- Tax Assessed Value: $315,100.00
- Association Name: Cedar Management Group
- Parcel Number: 07-123-347
- Middle Or Junior School: Unspecified
- High School: Unspecified
- Virtual Tour URL Branded:
- Virtual Tour URL Unbranded:
- Below Grade Finished Area: 0.0
- Sq Ft Garage: 512
- Sq Ft Unheated Basement: 0
- Sq Ft Unheated Lower: 0
- Sq Ft Unheated Main: 277
- Sq Ft Unheated Third: 0
- Sq Ft Unheated Total: 277
- Sq Ft Unheated Upper: 0
- Sq Ft Upper: 2009
- Road Responsibility: Public Maintained Road
- Construction Type: Site Built
- Construction Materials: Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Road Surface Type: Concrete
- Appliances: Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Water Heater: g-On-Demand Water Heater
- Heating: Central, Gas Hot Air Furnace
- Interior Features: Attic Stairs Pulldown, Breakfast Bar, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Features: Main Level
Public Schools Nearby The Sheridan Neighborhood*
|Sun Valley High School 7|
*Note: School ratings sourced from CarolinaSchoolHub, on 1-10 scale. Schools listed above may, or may not serve Sheridan neighborhood and should be verified by buyers before purchasing any property. In addition, public school assignments are subject to change.
If you’d like to talk to one of our Realtors about selling your home in the Sheridan subdivision in Indian Trail , then we invite you to give us call.
You May Like: Windsor Hills The Woodlands Tx Homes For Sale
Properties Sold In Sheridan Indian Trail Nc
Recently sold homes in Sheridan, NC had a median listing home price of $450,000. There were 5146 properties sold in Sheridan, NC. Some of the hottest neighborhoods nearby are Providence Estates East, Providence Plantation, Providence Country Club, Raintree, Brandon Oaks. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes that sold in popular zip codes like 28079, 28173, or neighboring cities, such as Charlotte, Indian Trail, Fort Mill, Matthews, Monroe.