Davis County Ut For Sale By Owner
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family.Learn more
Find The Best Builders Here In Davis County Notable Builders In Davis County Include: Ivory Homes Woodside Homes Destination Homes
Looking to make the move to Davis County, UT? Youve come to the right place! NewHomeSource.com is your one-stop shop for all new construction floor plans in Davis County. Here youll find over 351 floor plans by over 18 homebuilders.
New construction floor plans offer tremendous advantage for the modern lifestyle including layouts that accommodate the way people live and entertain, increased energy efficiency and building technology and no need for remodeling.
The floor plans available in Davis County come in all shapes, sizes and price points ranging from $234,900 to $1,200,100, 1 to 5 bedrooms, 1 to 5 bathrooms and 1,240 to 23,245 square feet. Whether youre looking to buy a home solo, or for a family theres something to fit everyones needs at NewHomeSource.com.
New Construction Homes In Davis County Ut
TOLL BROTHERS REAL ESTATE, INC.
CENTURY COMMUNITIES REALTY OF UTAH, LLC
Based on information from the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 2022-01-03 05:01:30 PST. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or the MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Also Check: Log Homes For Sale By Owner In Wisconsin
Search Mls For Salt Lake City Real Estate
Thank you for visiting our Maps Search for the Wasatch Front MLS page. By searching the MLS you will be able to find real estate listings for all of the Salt Lake Valley, Utah. This includes Salt Lake County, Utah County, and Davis County. Using this page you can find homes for sale by searching by County/City, Map, MLS number, and by zip code.
Davis County Ut Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in Davis County, UT have a median listing home price of $475,000. There are 563 active homes for sale in Davis County, UT, which spend an average of 63 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Davis County, UT are Daybreak, Old Town, South Salt Lake City, East Central Ogden, Liberty Wells. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 84103, 84403, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Salt Lake City, Ogden, Layton, Bountiful, Tooele.
You May Like: Fort Carson Houses For Rent
S Bluff Rd Syracuse Ut 84075
- Saves11STUNNING 2-story home on corner lot in Syracuse with unobstructed views of Antelope Island and Wasatch Mountains. Directly across the street from Jensen Nature Park with fishing, hiking, and biking. Home is in great condition – new AC 2018 and new insulated garage door 2019. Huge master bedroom and bath. Formal dining, large kitchen and family room. Beautiful white plantation shutters throughout. Basement pre-framed for a 5th bedroom and bath. Side garage makes front of house stunning! Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.Read moreSide garageHuge master bedroomNew acWasatch mountainsLarge kitchenJensen nature parkFormal dining
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
- Cooling features: Central Air, Ceiling Fan
- Appliances included: Microwave, Range Hood, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Built-In Range
- Laundry features: Electric Dryer Hookup, Gas Dryer Hookup
- Window features: Full, Plantation Shutters, Shades, Window Coverings
- Interior features: Master Bath, Separate Bath/Shower, Central Vacuum, Walk-In Closet, Granite Counters
Other interior features
- Total interior livable area: 3,885 sqft
- Finished area above ground: 2,660
- Fireplace features: Fireplace Insert, Insert
- Lot features: Corner Lot, Curb & Gutter, Sprinkler: Auto-Full
Other property information
- Property subType: Single Family Residence
Mobile Homes For Sale In Davis County
There are currently 11 mobile homes for sale in Davis County at a median listing price of $500K. Some of these homes are “Hot Homes,” meaning they’re likely to sell quickly. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Davis County every 15 minutes.
In the past month, 219 homes have been sold in Davis County. In addition to houses in Davis County, there were also 23 condos, 53 townhouses, and 4 multi-family units for sale in Davis County last month. Find your dream home in Davis County using the tools above. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Our top-rated are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Davis County. If you’re looking to sell your home in the Davis County area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Davis County with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers.
You May Like: Next Generation Homes Az
Why You Should Build A New Home In Davis
Davis County, sandwiched between the Great Salt Lake and Wasatch Mountains, is located in Utah. Its boundary can be considered an epitome of natural beauty as it swings out into a breathtaking lake and consists of the striking Antelope Island. The area is popularly referred to as a playground for people of all ages as it has lots of amusement centers, golf courses, and a state park.
The abundance of outdoor activities makes Layton an interesting site for adventure lovers. While the citys outdoor parks have everything from picnic areas to barbecue grills, soccer, football and baseball fields, and walking trails. Its pools and water parks offer different programs covering sand volleyball, swimming lessons, and water aerobics. The city of Kaysville, on the other hand, has Cherry Hill Water Park that features various themed pools, rides, and water slides.
Play a game of golf at one of its many courses. Take part in a buffalo sightseeing safari. Accept a hiking challenge in the mountains. These mountains also offer several miles of trails with remarkable views blending well with the Great Salt Lake.
Antelope Island, the biggest island in the Great Salt Lake, can be accessed by the Davis County Causeway. While traveling on the causeway, observe many birds in the shoals. Whether youre a walker, stroller, jogger, or even a biker, the trail system of Davis County has the right mix of natural surface and paved trails. Get ready to explore more than 500 miles of trails.
Davis County Ut Commercial Real Estate
- 1224 South 650 West,Farmington, UT
You May Like: Sycamore Ridge Simpsonville Sc
N 450 W Sunset Ut 84015
We estimate this home will sell faster than 93% nearby.
- Saves19OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY, FEB 12, 11-2. What a fantastic Sunset home! You won’t want to miss this 5 bedroom 1.75 bath home located in a quiet Sunset neighborhood. Kitchen and laundry available on both levels make this an ideal home for a mother in law apartment or ADU. New flooring and countertops. Close to Hill AFB, I-15 access and much more.Read moreFantastic sunset homeClose to hill afbNew flooringQuiet sunset neighborhood
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
- Heating features: Forced Air, Central
- Appliances included: Refrigerator, Disposal, Free-Standing Range
- Laundry features: Electric Dryer Hookup
- Window features: Double Pane Windows
- Interior features: Granite Counters
- Total interior livable area: 2,100 sqft
- Finished area above ground: 1,050
- Patio and porch details: Covered, Covered Patio
- Fencing: Full
- Property subType: Single Family Residence
- Electric utility on property: Yes
- Sewer information: Public Sewer, Sewer: Public
- Water information: Culinary
- Utilities for property: Natural Gas Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Acres allowed for irrigation: 0
- Listing Terms: Cash,Conventional
The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics.