Neighborhoods & Communities In The Las Vegas Nv Area
The Las Vegas Valley has so much to offer in addition to its casinos and lights on The Strip. There are so many wonderful neighborhoods and communities in the surrounding area that are perfect for building a new construction home. Henderson, a city just southeast of Las Vegas, has experienced rapid growth with new neighborhoods and an influx of new businesses, including now serving as home to the Las Vegas Raiders headquarters. Plus, its location right between Sloan Canyon and Lake Mead makes for great hiking and a perfect getaway to spend time on the water. If your preference leans more toward being closer to the mountains, Summerlin is ideally situated in west Las Vegas and is a great location in which to build. Its proximity to Red Rock Canyon National Park provides incredible mountain views and makes this area perfect for outdoor recreation such as hiking and golf. With an abundance of local retail and restaurants, you don’t have to go to The Strip for upscale dining and shopping, but just in case you are craving a taste of the city, it’s an easy twenty- to thirty-minute drive away.
Most Popular Communities In The Las Vegas Nv Area
Get started on the path to your dream home. Discover our quick move-in option, and explore the ability to move into a new home faster than you think. Quick move-ins are already under construction with flexible options to personalize the final touches. Find quick move-in options in your area by selecting your ideal move-in date and adding your desired location then searching below.
Get the Details
Our Online Sales Consultants stand ready to assist you. Contact us to learn which homes qualify and other important details about this rare opportunity to own a new home at a great value. Complete the “Find Out More” form to schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable Sales Consultants to get details about the home, the area, pricing and more.
Why To Buy Home In Las Vegas
- Its only yours Just knowing the fact that the whole property will be just yours and you do not have to split nothing with no one is definitely a huge reason that makes people consider buying their own home.For example, you have the whole freedom to do whatever you like both financially and aesthetically. Financially, this investment can help you to take cash for things such as renovation or boosting a retirement or college fund. In the future, you can always do significant upgrades that will suit your habits and style.
- Security and Stability By investing into buying your own property you definitely increase the stability and sustainability. Clearly, moving from one place to another year by year is a major disadvantage that happens when renting. When renting, you never really know where exactly you live and how long you will be staying in that place.Simply, when you know that maybe next month you will have another place to stay, you do not call and do not feel like home. Otherwise, buying your own home provides you with a huge financial and emotional investment in your community and living space.Especially for families with children, people find out that everyone feels more secure when they come back in their home rather than in a strangers house. Parents do not worry about if their children are forced to suddenly change schools as it is usually the case when people rent and decide to move.
Also Check: Houses For Sale Near Fort Carson
Homes For Sale In Las Vegas
For many people, owning a home represent a huge fulfillment in their life. On the other hand, for other it can be the worst nightmare. Deciding whether to buy or rent a home is usually quite intimidating topic. There are a lot of things that should be considered before making the final step.
However, for many people, owning a home rather than renting one, makes more sense in many ways. Deciding to buy a home is one of the major biggest lifetime investments that people make. Therefore, lets see some of the main reasons people decide to buy instead of rent.
- Creative Start Generally, we all have different choices and design preferences. Honestly, we have all designed our perfect home in our heads. So, why not make that dream come true? Some of the main reasons that make people decide to buy a home is the idea that they will start from scratch.By owning a home, you have the freedom to do whatever you like, including painting walls, decorating garden, remodeling and similar. Instead of directly moving into someone elses choices and not feeling comfortable for the money you are paying for, by deciding to invest in a new home, you are free to make the home of your dreams that fits your lifestyle and taste.
Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in 89123 have a median listing home price of $400,000. There are 123 active homes for sale in 89123. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near 89123 are Silverado Ranch, Green Valley North, Anthem, Green Valley South, Southern Highlands. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 89183, 89139, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix.
Don’t Miss: Wisconsin Log Homes For Sale By Owner
Learn More About 560 Curtin Ct
560 Curtin Ct, Las Vegas, NV 89123 is a single family home for sale listed on the market for 2 days. 560 Curtin Ct, Las Vegas, NV 89123 is in the Silverado Ranch neighborhood, which has a median listing home price of $375000. The schools near 560 Curtin Ct include Charles Silvestri Junior High School, Silverado High School and Kids R Kids Of Silverado Ranch.
Compare To Nearby Neighborhoods
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for around list price and go pending in around 27 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 2% above list price and go pending in around 8 days.
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for around list price and go pending in around 21 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 1% above list price and go pending in around 7 days.
- ~$650K Offer5Beds, 3.25Baths, ~3,000Sq. Ft. HouseOffer Not Accepted Sold for $650KUnder List PriceDown Payment
Final offer was over list at $633, but seller had multiple offers with a contingent offer that was 10k higher. Seller accepted contingent offer.
Recommended Reading: Mobile Homes For Rent In Jarrell Tx
What To Expect Living In Las Vegas Nv
The Las Vegas Valley sits in a high-altitude portion of the Mojave Desert, making winters sunny and pleasant with views of snow-capped mountains and summers with low humidity. This makes it easy to be active year-round and enjoy the best recreational opportunities of each season.
A diverse tourism industry contributes to a robust economy, including major gaming and resort hotels like the Wynn, the Venetian, MGM Resorts, and the future Resorts World Las Vegas. Conventions, manufacturing, construction, and new tech companies are some of the other industries that dominate the Las Vegas area. Even with all the continued economic growth and opportunities in fabulous Las Vegas, everyday commutes remain fairly easy. Commuters can get around all corners of the city on the well-maintained Interstate 15, 215 Beltway, and US 95, which feed travelers in and out of the city from every direction. Las Vegas also boasts a comprehensive public transportation system of buses and a monorail system on The Strip. With sunny days nearly year-round, fabulous dining, and entertainment, building a new construction home in Las Vegas is a dream come true.
New Homes For Sale In The Las Vegas Nv Area
Las Vegas is well known around the globe for being the Entertainment Capital of the World. This renowned resort city is famous for its abundance of luxury shopping, gambling, and fine dining and serves as the commercial, financial, and cultural center for Nevada. The city has the most Five Diamond hotels in the world and is one of the world’s most visited tourist attractions. There is no shortage of things to do and see when you build your new construction home in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Places And Activities In The Las Vegas Nv Area
Las Vegas has it all-shows, gambling, and even live professional sports. All the sights and sounds make building a new construction home in Las Vegas an exciting adventure. The Strip is one of the city’s largest tourist attractions and for those who live in the area, it makes for a great weekend getaway or a world-class meal. Beyond The Strip, locals are privy to some of the city’s best-kept secrets, including incredible shopping and dining located throughout the Las Vegas area. National parks surrounding the city include Red Rock Canyon, Mt. Charleston, Sloan Canyon, and Lake Mead, all offering top-quality outdoor adventures you can have year-round. You can even ski at Lee Canyon just 45 minutes outside of Las Vegas in the winter if hitting the slopes tops your list of favorite activities. If you think Vegas couldn’t be more perfect, sports fans can rejoice in the addition of professional hockey, women’s basketball, and football teams. There are so many reasons to start now and find your perfect new construction home in Las Vegas. Search our communities by home type and location and find your dream home today.
Single Story Homes For Sale In 89123
There are currently 29 single story homes for sale in 89123 at a median listing price of $430K. Some of these homes are “Hot Homes,” meaning they’re likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in 89123 stay on the market for 39 days and receive 2 offers. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in 89123 every 15 minutes.
In the past month, 109 homes have been sold in 89123. In addition to houses in 89123, there were also 79 condos, 10 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in 89123 last month. Find your dream home in 89123 using the tools above. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Our top-rated real estate agents in 89123are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in 89123. If you’re looking to sell your home in the 89123 area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in 89123 with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers.
Don’t Miss: Ahrn Fort Carson
Bird Of Paradise Ct Las Vegas Nv 89123
- Saves304Beautiful two-story home with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three-car garage, and a loft in a gated community! Great curb appeal with a meandering paver sidewalk leading to a three-tier fountain and front porch. The home features one bedroom and one full bathroom on the main level. The home opens into a formal living room with crown molding with lighting combined with a formal dining room. The spacious family room has surround sound and tile flooring that flows into the kitchen. The pleasing island kitchen has solid surface countertops, a pantry, and a large window over the sink looking out to the desirable backyard. The generously sized primary suite is upstairs with a grand double door entrance, vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and ensuite equipped with two separate vanities, sit-down vanity, soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. The nice size loft is great for a second family room or game room. The nicely designed backyard is finished with a covered patio and artificial grass.Read more
Curtin Ct Las Vegas Nv 89123
We estimate this home will sell faster than99% nearby.
- Saves101Beautiful single story featuring 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms and a 3-car garage on quiet cul-de-sac. A convenient location provides convenience to shopping areas. Plus 10 Ft. and 12 Ft. ceilings throughout. Large primary room with large bathroom. Upgraded kitchen cabinets, with granite countertops, and a large pantry. Separate Family Room with built-ins and a gas fireplace. Gorgeous backyard with mature trees providing natural shade.Read more
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
- Description: Double Sink,separate Shower,separate Tub
- Dimensions: 13×8
- Description: Kitchen/dining Room Combo,living Room/dining Combo
- Dimensions: 21×14
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum, Tile, Vinyl
- Cooling features: Central Air, Electric
- Appliances included: Dryer, Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer
- Laundry features: Laundry Room
- Window features: Blinds, Double Pane Windows
- Interior features: Bedroom on Main Level, Ceiling Fan, Master Downstairs
Other interior features
- Total interior livable area: 1,733 sqft
- Total number of fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace features: Family Room, Gas
- Parking features: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Inside Entrance
- Garage spaces: 3
- Patio and porch details: Patio, Porch
- Fencing: Block,Back Yard
- Lot features: Desert Landscaping, Landscaped, Rocks, < 1/4 Acre
Other property information
- Property subType: Single Family Residence
You May Like: Fort Carson Houses For Sale
Bird Of Paradise Ctlas Vegas Nv89123
Beautiful two-story home with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three-car garage, and a loft in a gated community! Great curb appeal with a meandering paver sidewalk leading to a three-tier fountain and front porch. The home features one bedroom and one full bathroom on the main level. The home opens into a formal living room with crown molding with lighting combined with a formal dining room. The spacious family room has surround sound and tile flooring that flows into the kitchen. The pleasing island kitchen has solid surface countertops, a pantry, and a large window over the sink looking out to the desirable backyard. The generously sized primary suite is upstairs with a grand double door entrance, vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and ensuite equipped with two separate vanities, sit-down vanity, soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. The nice size loft is great for a second family room or game room. The nicely designed backyard is finished with a covered patio and artificial grass.
Las Vegas Blvd S Unit 1067 Las Vegas Nv 89123
We estimate this home will sell faster than88% nearby.
Just a mere 4.7 miles straight south of the Strip is your next one of a kind condo. No expense was spared to transform this first story 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo into a classy residence offering the best in Las Vegas living. Enjoy cooking in the highly upgraded and open kitchen with soft close custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Relax in the living room with the cozy fireplace or head out to the covered patio on those cool breezy nights. Check out the primary bathroom with double showers allowing each person to set an exact heat level! The second bedroom has its own bathroom with tub. Located in a less congested area of LV near Henderson with easy access the I-15, it’s well-positioned to catch events at the Allegiant stadium, fabulous concert experiences, amazing Strip dining, and the new hip Chinatown. On your days off, be sure to chill in the sparking pool and spa or get a great gym workout! Guard gates provide an added layer of security.Read more
Also Check: Fort Carson Housing Floor Plans
Las Vegas Nv Real Estate & Homes For Sale
- Brokered byRealty ONE Group – SUMMERLINNew – 8 hours ago
Similar Homes You May Like
- Robert Ratliff, RE/MAX Reliance, GLVAR
- $619,900Rong Chen, Investpro Realty, GLVAR
- $529,000Emma Aguilar, Compass Realty & Management, L, GLVAR
- $669,900Elzie Kuzhippala, Black & Cherry Real Estate, GLVAR
- $431,000Alexis M Rogers, Opendoor Brokerage LLC, GLVAR
- $625,000Semsija Kolari, Pulse Realty Group LLC, GLVAR
- NEW – 1 DAY AGOLisa Avila, Prestige Properties, GLVAR
- $499,900Toni K Smith, Elite Realty, GLVAR
- $544,900Arthur R Schweinert, Realty ONE Group, Inc, GLVAR
- $380,000April K Wright, eXp Realty, GLVAR
- 0.5 ACRESJamie A Griffin, Griffin Group Realty, GLVAR
- 0.52 ACRESAntonio Medina, Century 21 Americana, GLVAR
- $610,000Tracy R Candelaria, Blue Diamond Realty LLC, GLVAR
- 0.51 ACRESRey Escalona, TransWorld Realty Inc, GLVAR
- 3D VIEW
Read Also: Redfin Mazama