Amazing Real Estate Tools To Improve Your Journey
Discover Cross Creek RanchExperts KnowWithout Wasting Hours, Days, and Weeks of Time and Effortfree all the info you needCross Creek Ranch Real Estate Market ReportHows the market?Cross Creek Ranch Real Estate Market Report
Please forgive me when I look up a lot as I think of how to say what I want to say. Im a Realtor, not a professional videographer! -D
Cross Creek Ranch Homes For Sale By Price
There are hundreds of Cross Creek Ranch homes for sale by price currently on the market. With other search tools its hard to find exactly what you are looking for. Plus, they are not always accurate and up-to-date. My homes for sale listings are the most accurate because they come direct from the SOURCEthe MLS database! This is where real estate agents input their listings for sale FIRSTthen it feeds out to the other search tools.
If you want to search for Cross Creek Ranch homes for sale by price, then click a link below:
Things Cross Creek Ranch Real Estate Buyers Should Know
Multi-award winning master-planned community Cross Creek Ranch is located in the west Katy area, in Fulshear.
- Homes in the area feature 2,000 to more than 6,000 square feet of living space.
- Prices for Cross Creek Ranch homes for sale typically start at around $250,000. Larger estates can cost more than $1,300,000.
You May Like: Fha Homes For Sale In Houston Tx
Recently Listed Homes For Sale In Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $619,863 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $466,524 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $1,200,000 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $445,000 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $680,000 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $752,900 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $812,900 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $450,000 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $725,000 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
Cross Creek Ranch Fulshear Tx Homes For Sale
Cross Creek Ranch is a lovely bedroom community on the eastern side of Fulshear, TX. It is securely bordered by Dewberry Lane to the north, North Fulshear Estates to the west, Farm to Market 1093 Road to the south, and Westheimer Lakes North to the east. This residential neighborhood lies on a whopping 3,200 acres of land. Johnson Development Corporation is developing it, and as a master-planned community, it continuously grows. The north and west part of the community still has on-going construction, while the rest are already filled with stunning properties. Cross Creek is now home to a total of 4,500+ families. Soon, 7,000 homes will traverse the quiet streets of the neighborhood and attract more buyers. Despite being unfinished, it was still ranked as one of the 25 high-selling master-planned communities in the entire nation.
Don’t Miss: Homes For Sale In Dripping Springs Isd
If You Think This Website Is Great Wait Till You Get Me As Your Agent
Candid AdviceI promise to give you candid advice on all homes and areas so you can make the best decisions. I wont ignore potential defects that can cost you money, or effect your resale value, in the future. My job is to protect you from defective homes as much as possible while helping you make a sound financial investment.
Local Area ExpertiseThis isnt just my businessits where I work and live so I really know the area. I will help you narrow your options and find the best neighborhood for you based on your specifications. For long-term resale value, the neighborhood you choose is just as important as the home you buy.
Great DataI will give you the most in-depth data you have ever seento help you make the wisest decisions. This includes a professional CMA when you are ready to purchase a specific homeso you dont pay too much. Plus, my proprietary House Report includes the data and information you need to ensure that you are making great home purchase.
Best Home SearchesYes, you can search on your own, but no other home search available can filter down to the school leveland filter out the subdivisions that may be known to flood. Tell me exactly what you want, and I can narrow down your options better than any search you have access to.
Network of ExpertsMy network of experts can make your transition to the area as smooth as possible. Need a painter, electrician, mover, insurance company, etc.? I can help!
Let Me Set Up Your Dream Home Alerts I Have The Best Home Search Available
Watch this video to find out why my search is the most accurate
NOTE: Sorry Im not a professional videographer and I look up a lot when Im thinking about what to say!
Yes, I know you can search for homes on the Internet on your own, but no online searches available to the general publicincluding HAR, Trulia, Zillownone of them will allow you to do the complicated searches that I can perform with my custom home search on the MLS. I can filter out subdivisions that are prone to flooding, while targeting the exact schools that you prefer. Why waste time looking at homes that you wont buy? I can target the exact areas and homes that may be perfect for you.
Besidesthis area is confusing! How do you really know which area is right for you? Talking to a local area expert is the best and quickest way to narrow your search and find the home that is right for you.
With my advanced searching tools, I can target your search by:
This is the most powerful home search available to you! You will be notified daily when homes that match your criteria hit the market. Never miss out on a great house again! Plus, you can organized homes into categories: Favorites, Possibilities, Not Interested. You can also write notes and comment on homes. Share your search with your spouse or other interested parties and everyone can stay up-to-date. Also Zoom in and look at Birds-Eye-View maps as well.
Please share this info with your Friends!
Don’t Miss: Homes For Sale In Sunset Oaks Holly Springs Nc
Cross Creek Ranch Real Estate Trends
Since the master-planned community debuted in 2008, Cross Creek Ranch real estate has become one of the most popular in the west Katy area. Home sales per year have steadily increased, with more than 300 units sold per year since 2013.
The median sales price of Cross Creek Ranch homes for sale has broken $400,000. Thanks to continued residential and commercial development in the community, this growth may continue in the years to come.
Other factors that contribute to Cross Creek Ranchs strong property values include the Westpark Tollway extension, which will make it commuting so much easier for residents. Great schools and excellent community amenities also add to the neighborhoods overall appeal.
For updated information regarding Cross Creek Ranch real estate pricing and trend analysis, please contact Paige Martin at .
Ivory Cove Ln Fulshear Tx 77441
- Saves0UPGRADED Cumberland Floor Plan! Gated Bonterra 55+ in Cross Creek Ranch. Gorgeous 2 story 3400+ ft²/large corner lot & cul de sac that connects 2 lakes. 1st floor has primary bdrm, guest bdrm, 2½ baths w/2 walk in showers, home office w/closet, formal dining rm/flex area, informal dining w/bay window off of kitchen overlooking rear yard, & upgraded kitchen w/walk in pantry & tons of cabinet storage & butler pantry. 1st floor upgrades include wood oak flooring on entire 1st floor, plantation shutters, 2 walk in custom closets, & high end appliances. Carpeted 2nd floor has 1 very large bdrm, large game/play room or office, temp. controlled attic storage, & full bath w/tub/shower combo. All brick construction. Full gutters. Covered patio w/gas line. Upgraded rear yard to artificial turf pet friendly/insect free/maint. free & great to play/sit on. Rock gardens & steppingstones. HOA maintains all grass outside fence nothing to mow/mulch. Less than 1 yr old w/ warranties!Read more
Also Check: New Homes For Sale In North Charleston Sc
Sedona Homes For Sale In Cross Creek Ranch
In the beautiful landscapes of Sedona, AZ, you will find the community of Cross Creek Ranch. This West Sedona community takes you away from the stresses of daily living, where you can have your own private retreat to call home. This is a gated community that is off the beaten path but still literally just minutes from the heart of West Sedona, providing you with amazing views of mountains, deserts and trees, and scenic Oak Creek, one of Arizonas most loved waterways. It’s an area filled with the peace you’re looking for. This is an upscale community where you’ll find Sedona luxury homes within a safe and quiet neighborhood, with acres to call your own. View Cross Creek Ranch listings.
When you want to leave your neighborhood and explore the nature all around you, you can venture into adjacent Red Rock State Park and the Coconino National Forest right next door. There you will find trails to hike and Oak Creek with its refreshing flowing water. You are not far from Sedona’s Chapel of the Holy Cross, which rises out of a cliff of red rock 250 feet into the air.
We have many real estate listings in Cross Creek Ranch for you to choose from, helping you find the best match for your budget and preferences. Pick from pieces of land where you can start from scratch, or already-developed homes you can move right into. Check our listings from time to time for new homes on the market.
Learn More About Cross Creek Ranch Creek Bend Texas
Cross Creek Ranch Creek Bend is a subdivision within the city of Fulshear, Texas. There are currently Homes for Sale within Cross Creek Ranch Creek Bend, with asking prices ranging from $0 to $0. The average list price per square foot of the available inventory in Cross Creek Ranch Creek Bend is $0, which is above the Fulshear average of $0. of the available Cross Creek Ranch Creek Bend inventory. The population of Fulshear, according to the 2010 Census, is 1,134. The total number of households in the zip code of Fulshear is 1,743, with an average household size for of 2.76 people. The total number of renter households within the zip code of is 132, which means that 92.43% of households in this zipcode are owner occupant households.
Disclaimer: Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers/lessees are advised to confirm all information IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The MLS may, at its discretion, require use of other disclaimers as necessary to protect Participants and/or the MLS from liability. This data up-to-date as of
Also Check: Homes For Sale In Bayou Lakes Dickinson Tx
Who Is This Neighborhood For
Cross Creek homes perfectly show what living in a modern and new master-planned community is like. Beautiful trees and huge streets are found in the area. They give each home a certain sense of privacy and a well-deserved aesthetic motif. It is ideal for families who prefer living in a peaceful and modern neighborhood near the city center. If you want to purchase a settlement in the area, contact us. Our team is always prepared to find the best Cross Creek home for you.
Find Your Home
Recently Sold Homes In Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $474,900 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $469,900 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $544,900 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $309,995 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $452,934 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $462,085 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $477,689 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $368,500 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
- $642,000 Neighborhood: Cross Creek Ranch Subdivision
Cross Creek Ranch Real Estate Overview:
- There are currently 7 homes for lease in Cross Creek Ranch subdivision.
- The average rent in Cross Creek Ranch is $2,790.
Also Check: Homes In Southampton Ny For Sale
Fun Things To Do Near Cross Creek Ranch
Cross Creek Ranch is known for its great community amenities: miles of trails and greenbelts, lakes, parks, a disc golf course, a fitness center, and a water park.
Located just off Cross Creek Bend Lane, Adventure Island Waterpark is a community favorite. Residents can enjoy the resort-style swimming pool, the 140-foot water slide, the lap lanes, wading pools, and tanning shelves. The water park also features the Splash-n-Spray Park. Flewellen Creek Pool, on the other hand, offers an infinity pool with lap lanes.
Cross Creek Ranchs Canine Commons is geared toward the communitys four-legged residents. The dog park covers nearly an acre, and features fenced areas for large and small dogs, a covered pavilion, drinking fountains, and a wash area. Flewellen Creek Pool and the Cross Creek Ranch Canine Commons are both located along Flewellen Oaks Lane.
Arbor Park, another community hotspot, features two tennis courts, a basketball court, a beach volleyball court, a covered pavilion, and playgrounds. It also serves as the entry point for the Disc Golf Course.
Cross Creek Ranch homes are also minutes away from retail, dining, and entertainment, mostly along FM 1093. More options are available in the city of Katy and Cinco Ranch.
Here are some of Cross Creek Ranch Fulshear must-visit places:
Why You Should Build A New Home In Cross Creek Ranch
There are lots of perks that come with living in Cross Creek Ranch. Featuring a wide range of recreational amenities, great schools, and lots of all sizes, Cross Creek Ranch is a community designed to give you the lifestyle your family deserves. To learn more about the amenities available at Cross Creek Ranch, download a brochure or give the builder a call.
Read Also: New Homes For Sale In Santa Clara County
Planning To Move To Cross Creek Ranch
Is Cross Creek Ranch, Fulshear a nice place to live? Should I move toCross Creek Ranch? What is it like living in Cross Creek Ranch? Find out information on living conditions, demographics, transit options, schools, daycares, things to do, and homes for sale.
Recently Updated Listings
Upcoming Open Houses
The information being provided by ACTRIS is for the consumer’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange program of the ACTRIS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX/MLS logo. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by ACTRIS.
The information included in this listing is provided by SABOR exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by SABOR and should be independently verified.
Property Information For 28007 Silver Dawn Court
- Property and Location
- Area: 36
- County Or Parish: Fort Bend
- Postal Code Plus 4: 1595
- Zip Code: 77441
- Legal: CREEK FALLS AT CROSS CREEK RANCH SEC 3, BLOCK 3, LOT 28
- Legal Subdivision: Cross Creek Ranch
- Primary Planned Community: Yes
- Primary Planned Community: Cross Creek Ranch
- School Elementary: CAMPBELL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- School Middle: ADAMS JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- School High: JORDAN HIGH SCHOOL
- HOA and Fees
- Maint Fee Includes: Clubhouse, Grounds, Recreational Facilities
- Maint Fee Amt: $1,300
- Maint Fee Pay Schedule: Annually
- Annual Maint Desc: Mandatory
- Management Company: CCR HOA/CIA Services
- HOA Mandatory: Yes
- Fee Other Amount: 1300 & 350
- Other Mandatory Fee: CAP Fee and Transfer Fee
- Parcel Number: 2711-03-003-0280-914
- Property Sub Type: Free Standing
- New Construction: No
- Year Built Src: Appraisal District
- Green Certification: Energy Star Qualified Home, Home Energy Rating/HERS, National Green Bldg Cert
- Exclusions: Drapes
- Dwelling Type: Free Standing
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision Lot
- Lot Size: 6626.0
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Section Num: 3
- Sq Ft Source: Appraisal District
- Utility District: Yes
- Connections: Electric Dryer Connections, Washer Connections
- Energy: Attic Vents, Ceiling Fans, Digital Program Thermostat, Energy Star Appliances, High-Efficiency HVAC, HVAC> 13 SEER, Insulated/Low-E windows, Insulation – Batt, Insulation – Rigid Foam, Radiant Attic Barrier
- Heat System: Central Gas
- Room 1
- Active Continue to Show Date: 10-29-2021
Also Check: Homes For Sale In Talavera Richmond Tx
Cross Creek Ranch Houston Real Estate Guide
Cross Creek Ranch is a master-planned community west of Katy and Houston.
Spanning a 3,200-acre area just west of the Grand Parkway, Cross Creek Ranch is located in Fulshear, Fort Bend County.
- One of the top-selling communities in Houston, Cross Creek Ranch was named Master-Planned Community of the Year by the Greater Houston Builders Association last year.
- Nestled just off FM 1093, Cross Creek Ranch showcases new construction homes from reputable Houston builders.
- Cross Creek Ranch features an environmentally-friendly design with trails, parks, and a native naturalized landscape.
- Cross Creek Ranch was formerly under Trendmaker Homes. Johnson Development later took over the communitys development.
- The new home community is made up of several neighborhoods, with some areas reserved for mixed use zones, schools, and additional amenities.
- Cross Creek Ranch homes have easy access to stores, restaurants, bars, and cafes within the community. Other retail and entertainment hotspots in the Katy area are also minutes away.
- Community amenities include a water park, a spray park, a lap pool, a disc golf course, a fitness center, and a dog park.
- Cross Creek Ranch homes for sale vary, with lot sizes ranging from 6,000 to 21,500 square feet. Three-, four-, five-bedroom floor plans are available.
- Prices for Cross Creek Ranch homes for sale are between $240,000 to more than $1M.