Homes For Sale In Fairfax County
Fairfax County is consistently ranked very high on lists of the best places to live in the country. A strong public schooling system and a high median salary are just some examples for the areas popularity. The diverse housing stock is one of Fairfaxs main attractions. Here, homebuyers can find apartments, condos, single-family homes and townhouses. Fairfax offers both urban and suburban lifestyles, providing a perfect balance for an already friendly county.
Fairfax County Real Estate Market
Real estate in Fairfax County varies among a wide variety of towns and neighborhoods — several of which spill over from the Alexandria postal area .
Homes for sale in Fairfax County are a perfect blend of old and new, while also demonstrating the quintessential suburban lifestyle that so many of today’s DC area home buyers crave. When browsing the Fairfax County real estate market, you’ll find that there’s everything from large custom-built homes with expansive lots, to older homes, townhomes, and even some high-rise apartments in the urban area of Tysons Corner.
With a great location inside the Capital Beltway, Fairfax County residents are only about 20 miles from downtown DC. In addition, those who call Fairfax County, VA home also have the option of catching public transportation from one of the five rail stations scattered throughout the area, only enhancing its appeal to potential home buyers considering a move here.
Fairfax Real Estate Agents
If you’re buying or selling a home in Fairfax, allow our team of Bay Area real estate professionals to guide you through the process with your Fairfax property today. As local real estate agents, we have exclusive insider knowledge of Fairfax market dynamics.
Also Check: Next Gen Homes Surprise Az
Shopping And Dining In Fairfax County
Pickett Shopping Center is a large shopping mall featuring a large assortment of stores, restaurants and more. Some stores found here include DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ross and Best Buy. There is also a Chuck E. Cheeses and a Cinema Arts Theatres for entertainment and fun. Tysons Corner Mall in Tysons is one of the standout shopping venues in the county. This luxurious mall has hundreds of upscale stores, eateries, plus a cinema and an elevated outdoor plaza.
Another notable venue is Epicure Cafe. This creative cafe offers a cool roof deck and Mediterranean-style eats, beer, wine and live acoustic music. A popular live music venue can be found in Vienna at the Barns at Wolf Trapan intimate, high-caliber performance theatre in a charming space with great acoustics. 29 Diner is one of the most visited restaurants in the county. This old-school 1940s-era diner serves up typical comfort food faves like cheeseburgers, 24/7. Bollywood Bistro is chic Indian restaurant situated in downtown Fairfax. Traditional Bollywood music plays while vintage eats and drinks are served among photos of Indian movie stars.
Fairfax County Va Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in Fairfax County, VA have a median listing home price of $589,990. There are 2070 active homes for sale in Fairfax County, VA, which spend an average of 44 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Fairfax County, VA are Capitol Hill, Columbia Heights, Canton, Alexandria West, Potomac West. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 20854, 20176, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Alexandria, Arlington, Woodbridge, Fairfax, Aldie.
Don’t Miss: Glendales Union Nj
Fairfax County Va Real Estate
Welcome to FairfaxCountyCondos.com, your one-stop source for Fairfax County, VA real estate.
Or, use our Community Guide to help you in your search for Fairfax County real estate listings. Our community searches will keep you up to date with the latest properties in the areas you are interested in.
And, for your convenience, be sure to register for a free account to receive email notifications whenever new homes for sale come on the market that match your specific criteria, and save your favorite properties for quick and easy access whenever you need it’s fast, easy, automatic and FREE! With a Property Tracker account, you’ll be among the first to know about the newest homes for sale in Fairfax County.
Thanks for visiting FairfaxCountyCondos.com, home of exquisite properties and excellent service.
Railroad Ct Fairfax Va 22030
Listed By IOANNIS KONSTANTOPOULOS, Compass
Stop your search now! This is the one youve been waiting for, and the one you dont want to miss. In a real estate market like ours, it is incredibly rare to find a home that has been lovingly maintained by meticulous owners for DECADES, in an uber-convenient location that provides EASY access to every imaginable amenity, and that has incredible architectural flair and features that even brand new construction lacks! The best part, while 100% move-in ready, this prime townhome in the heart of Fairfax will allow a creative and savvy purchaser the opportunity to add value though the easiest of cosmetic upgrades.10603 Railroad Court is an alluring 3 bedroom / 3.5 bathroom, 3 level townhouse with a great floor plan, tremendous natural light, and an easy-to-manage flat back yard that will be great for a vegetable garden or BBQs! This home features gleaming hardwood floors, plenty of storage, a highly-functional kitchen, and an incredible loft-style primary suite that can serve many purposes. One of the most special features is a double-sided wood burning fireplace that warms both the living room as well as the spacious eat-in kitchen. Major systems have all been recently replaced and the HOA is pet-friendly and professionally managed. Property being sold as is.
You May Like: Single Story Homes For Sale In Wake County Nc
Fairfax Homes & Real Estate
Uncover the top Fairfax homes for sale and all real estate in Marin County below! When you think about Marin County and all it has to offer, it’s hard not to picture the city of Fairfax right off the bat. Widely considered to be one of the more progressive communities in the entire Bay Area, Fairfax already has a number of unique city ordinances in place the prevent chain stores from opening up in town, local restaurants from using styrofoam food packaging, and the use of plastic shopping bags that aren’t considered environmentally-friendly. In addition, there’s hardly a better location to enjoy an authentic sense of small town charm and character, which is all made possible thanks to the city’s vibrant, lively, and incredibly walkable downtown. And because it’s also situated only 3.25 miles northwest of San Rafael, what you can’t find in Fairfax is likely only a short drive up to the nearest town, only adding to the convenience of calling this wonderful Marin County town home. For up-to-date information regarding properties for sale in Fairfax or to schedule a private home showing, contact your Bay Area real estate specialists today. Read more about Fairfax real estate.
Types Of Homes For Sale In Fairfax
Vast choices in real estate are found throughout Fairfax. When you start searching for a home for sale here, youll find many options. From single-family homes to condos found in mixed-use developments, there are several options.
Fairfax offers homes found within a large price range. Some of the smaller homes fit for those on a tighter budget. While Fairfax is an affluent community, its still less expensive compared to Washington D.C.
Its possible to find older homes for sale in Fairfax and newer developments. Some of the newer developments, such as Fairfax Corner, offer amenities within the community.
Recommended Reading: Next Gen Homes Phoenix
Cheap Homes For Sale In Fairfax County
There are currently 263 cheap homes for sale in Fairfax County at a median listing price of $590K. Some of these homes are “Hot Homes,” meaning they’re likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in Fairfax County stay on the market for 42 days and receive 3 offers. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Fairfax County every 15 minutes.
In the past month, 1572 homes have been sold in Fairfax County. In addition to houses in Fairfax County, there were also 865 condos, 945 townhouses, and 2 multi-family units for sale in Fairfax County last month. Find your dream home in Fairfax County using the tools above. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Our top-rated real estate agents in Fairfax Countyare local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Fairfax County. If you’re looking to sell your home in the Fairfax County area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Fairfax County with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers.
Clear Springs Ln Clifton Va 20124
- Saves12Coming Soon! Professional Pictures will be posted soon! Incredible home in the highly sought after Little Rocky Run Community! Don’t miss the opportunity to own this 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath, Brick Front Single Family Home.Read more
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
- Basement: Connecting Stairway,Rear Entrance,Sump Pump,Full,Walkout Stairs
- Heating features: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Cooling features: Ceiling Fan, Central A/C, Electric
- Appliances included: Cooktop, Down Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Oven/Range – Electric, Oven – Wall, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater
- Laundry features: Laundry Room
- Door features: French Doors, Insulated, Six Panel
- Window features: Bay/Bow, Window Treatments
- Interior features: Breakfast Area, Family Room Off Kitchen, Dining Area, Primary Bath, Floor Plan – Traditional
Other interior features
- Total interior livable area: 2,288 sqft
- Finished area above ground: 2,288
- Total number of fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace features: Glass Doors, Mantel
- Parking features: Garage Faces Front, Paved Driveway, Attached Garage, Driveway
- Garage spaces: 2
- View description: Garden, Scenic Vista
- Additional structures included: Above Grade
- Parcel number: 0654 04 0413
- Zoning: 131
- Property subType: Single Family Residence
Other financial information
- Buyer agency compensation: % Of Gross2.5
Read Also: Multi Generational Homes For Sale In Az
Hitt Ave Mc Lean Va 22101
- Saves30First Public Open House Friday, March 4th – 4:00pm to 7:00pm. This beautiful contemporary home with 7 beds, 6.5 baths, and 3 car garage is truly breathtaking. As you enter the home, you are immediately greeted by an inviting foyer and living space full of natural light. The formal dining room offers the perfect combination of elegance and sophistication. The open kitchen features commercial-grade appliances, stacked cabinetry, in/under cabinet lighting, spacious waterfall island with bar seating, and a cozy breakfast area. The family room includes a fireplace, built-ins, ceiling features, and a wall of floor to ceiling windows that overlook the large, fully fenced backyard. A home office suite perfect for those working remotely or can also serve as an in-law suite. The second-floor of the home consists of the primary owner’s suite with large his and her walk-in closets, a soaking tub, double vanities, glass shower as well as four other bedrooms with bath and walk-in closets. The lower level has over 2,000 sqft of living space which features a spacious rec room, wet bar, gym/game room, and professionally designed home theater. There is plenty of parking with a 3 car garage. The location is close to Tysons Corner/Washington DC with an easy commute to I-495, Dulles Toll Road, Washington DC, metro, shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, and more!Read more
Enjoying The Great Outdoors And Events In Fairfax
Fall Festival is held in historic downtown Fairfax on the second Saturday in October. The event includes more than 500 crafts, arts and food vendors while attracting over 35,000 attendees year-round. Other festivals include Chocolate Lovers Festival, Irish Festival, The Holiday Craft Show and Fall for the Book Festival. Fairfax County also boasts many protected areas and a total of 390 county parks, including the Mason Neck State Park, the George Washington Memorial Park and the Elizabeth Hartwell National Wildlife Refuge.
Recommended Reading: Fort Carson Co Houses For Sale
Lakepointe Dr Burke Va 22015
- Saves100Welcome to 9913 Lakepointe Drive, a three-level end-unit townhome in the sought after neighborhood of Lakepointe in Burke. Enter into the main level of this home with hardwood floors throughout. The large living room is to your right with access to a beautiful stone patio in the fully-fenced backyard. To your left is the formal, sunlit dining room that has a doorway to the eat-in, updated kitchen. Granite counters, cherry cabinets and tiled backsplash are showcased in the kitchen that also has a doorway to the living roomperfect for creating great flow. There is also an updated half bath on the main level. The upper level holds the primary en-suite, with updated bath and walk-in closet, two secondary bedrooms and an updated hall bath. The lower level has recessed lighting in the large rec room, a bonus/office space, updated half bath, and a spacious storage and laundry room. 2020-HVAC, 2012-hot water heater. The home is an end-unit with fully-fenced backyard and garden beds at the front and side of the home. Convenient to major commuting routes and VRE, shopping, dining, parks and lakesjust across the street is Lake Royal.Read more
He Is Amazing We Highly Recommend Him As A Trusted Realtor And A Great Person
Our family was looking to purchase land and had never done so in the past. Hence, we needed someone to guide us through the process. We came across Jonathans profile, met him, and knew instantly that he was the best person for the job.
Jonathan was knowledgeable, understanding, informed, and up-front about each item. He guided us through extensive questions we had about purchasing land, even called county authorities, met us at the site numerous times for various follow ups, and put us in touch with his contacts to help expedite the process of doing due diligence. He is a great listener, very patient, and has your best interest in mind. He isnt trying to play games or just sell you on something.
We truly could not have found our property without Jonathan. He provided step by step support and explained the process from starting our search to closing on the property. He is AMAZING. We highly recommend him as a trusted realtor and a great person!
Read Also: Next Gen Homes In Gilbert Az
Fairfax Real Estate Market
Properties in Fairfax vary from small homes on small lots to homes on acreage. The architectural styles are diverse, ranging from older cottages and ranch-style homes to modern contemporary homes. If the family oriented, laid back atmosphere of Fairfax appeals, it might be worth taking a look at homes in Fairfax. If buyers are lucky enough to find a fixer, housing is still fairly affordable in Fairfax. Although there are expensive multimillion-dollar homes, potential homeowners can also find some relatively modestly priced real estate remember, however, this means modest by Bay Area or Marin standards. Many homes are located on hillsides and have decks or small yards. There is a definite rural feel to the homes in the area, despite the fact they are only minutes from the urban hustle and bustle of the city.
The Fairfax real estate market is about what any buyer would expect from a northern California town with a population of around 7,600 people. By now, most of the downtown area is entirely developed, so for building a dream home from the ground up here, buyers who are touring the area might have to look a little bit further outside of the city. Cottages and ranch style houses are common in terms of entry-level homes in Fairfax, while larger estates with a contemporary or mid-century modern flair tend to act as some of the more expensive housing options in town, which usually list for somewhere in between $2 and $3 million.
Shopping Dining & Entertainment Near Fairfax
When you choose to buy one of the homes for sale in Fairfax, VA, youll be surrounded by shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The community offers plenty of things to do and youll be just a short drive from larger cities, too.
Shopping throughout Fairfax is plentiful with the Fairfax Circle Shopping Center, Fair City Mall, and Fair Oaks Mall all offer great choices. Residents will likely live near plenty of stores for necessities and other things.
The Main Street Marketplace offers plenty of options for those looking to shop downtown. Fairfax is also home to the Westfair Shopping Center and plenty of independent boutiques throughout.
Dining throughout Fairfax is plentiful. After shopping for real estate in Fairfax, there are plenty of places to grab lunch or dinner.
Arties is a popular American seafood restaurant, while 21 Great American Bistro offers an upscale option in the Old Town Plaza. Many other great restaurants are found throughout the city with all types of options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Entertainment is found around every corner in Fairfax. With plenty of historic buildings and landmarks, its possible to take a guided walking tour of the city.
Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts offers an outdoor theater with plenty of shows throughout the year. The city is also home to the Fairfax Symphony Orchestra and George Mason University. Both provide plenty of fun events throughout the year.
Also Check: Fort Carson Homes For Sale