Need Help With A Real Estate Legal Matter
You’ve come to the right place. Whether you are a buying or selling a house, or own property like a condo, single family residence, or commercial real estate, a real estate lawyer may help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local real estate lawyer near you to help you when you have real estate problems like a dispute with the homeowner’s association or noise from neighbors, recording issues involving your deed , or your mortgage .
Attala Rd #3122 French Camp Ms 39745
We estimate this home will sell faster than 99% nearby.
- Saves56Call listing agent for accurate information and directions to the property. Check out this amazing opportunity to get in to the French Camp School district, AND own 12 Acres too! You can tell by the pictures it does need work. The roof needs to be repaired at minimum, but overall this house has tons of potential to build some major equity! It features an open concept and there are currently 3 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths, but the layout could be reconfigured to have a full 2nd bath. Come check out all the possibilities for yourself. Call or text to schedule your private showing before this one is gone!Read moreOpen concept
What the seller loves about this home
Quiet, country living. Located in sought after French Camp School District, 4 miles off the Natchez Trace Parkway.Read more
- Total interior livable area: 1,530 sqft
- Fireplace: Yes
Nearby schools in French Camp
Schools provided by the listing agent
District: French Camp
This data may not be complete. We recommend contacting the local school district to confirm school assignments for this home.
Source: My State MLS
The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics.
Foreclosures In French Camp Ms
Some of the hottest neighborhoods near French Camp, MS are Crossgates, Lake Caroline, Reunion, Presley Heights, Thomas Street. You may also be interested in foreclosing single family homes and condo/townhomes in popular zip codes like 39090, 39735, or neighboring cities, such as Ackerman, Kosciusko, Louisville, Eupora, Mathiston.
You May Like: Windsor Lakes The Woodlands Tx
French Camp Ms Real Estate & Homes For Sale
- Brokered byMccool Thorpe Real EstateFor Sale
- Brokered byCRYE-LEIKE PROPERTIES UNLIMITEDFor Sale
French Camp Ms Land For Sale
Find plots of land for sale in French Camp, MS including large tracts of undeveloped land, small residential lots, farm land, commercial lots, and rural acreage. Properties matching your search have an average property price of $300,000 and a price per acre of $40,000. If you’re selling land nearby browse real estate agents in French Camp who can get you the best price for your land.
You May Like: Port Charlotte Village Mobile Homes For Sale
Need An Attorney In French Camp Mississippi
FindLaw’s Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm’s area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a French Camp, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How Do I Choose A Lawyer
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- – Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- – How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- – How are the lawyer’s fees structured – hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
Recommended Reading: Homes For Sale In Sycamore Ridge Simpsonville Sc
Overton Cir French Camp Ms 39745
This Single Family Residence is located at 33 Overton Cir, French Camp, Ms. The estimated value of this home is currently priced at 178,956, approximately $107.29 per square foot. This property was originally built in 1900. 33 Overton Cir is within the school district Choctaw County School District with nearby schools including French Camp Elementary School, French Camp Elementary School, and Weir Elementary School.
- Class size: 12Distance: 0.26miA
- Class size: 12Distance: 0.26miA
- 3 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,530 Sq. Ft.French Camp, MS 39745 3 Beds â¢ 1 Bath â¢ 1,362 Sq. Ft.Ackerman, MS 39735 2 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,695 Sq. Ft.Kosciusko, MS 39090 4 Beds â¢ 3 Baths â¢ 2,827 Sq. Ft.Kosciusko, MS 39090 4 Beds â¢ 3 Baths â¢ 2,280 Sq. Ft.Mccool, MS 39108 3 Beds â¢ 1 Bath â¢ 1,803 Sq. Ft.Kosciusko, MS 39090 2 Beds â¢ 1 Bath â¢ 858 Sq. Ft.Ackerman, MS 39735 1 Bed â¢ 1 BathKosciusko, MS 39090 3 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,381 Sq. Ft.Kosciusko, MS 39090 3 Beds â¢ 1 BathWeir, MS 39772
- 33 Overton Cir
Home Values in French Camp, MS
Locations Near 39745
French Camp Ca Real Estate & Homes For Sale
- Brokered byCedibran Real Estate & LoansPending
- Brokered byColdwell Banker Valley CentralNew – 2 hours ago
Also Check: Homes For Sale Windsor Hills The Woodlands Tx
Climate’s Impact On French Camp Housing
Likelihood of Flooding in French Camp Homes
- Floods in French Camp caused $34 on average in property damage this year.
- 14% of homes in French Camp are required to have flood insurance. Flood insurance
Likelihood of Storm, Heat, Fire, and Drought
- A day that reaches above 96ºF is considered hot for French Camp. Normally, French Camp experiences about 8 hot days per year.
- French Camps forecast in 2050 is about 49 hot days per year.
- The percentage of available water supply used by humans determines water stress. An area is at especially high risk when water stress is above 40%. French Camps water stress now is about 0.13%.
- French Camps projected water stress in 2050 is about 0.14%.
- French Camps drought risk is 58% lower than average for people in Mississippi State .
- Normally, about 0% of land near French Camp burns in a year, or about 184 sq. miles within a 100-mile radius.
- French Camps forecast in 2050 is up to about 576 sq. miles burned in a year .
- Fire risk in French Camp ranges from Low to Moderate
- Normally, French Camp experiences about 8 significant two-day storms per year, with about 3″ of precipitation per storm.
- French Camps forecast in 2050 is about 21 storms, with about 3″ of precipitation per storm.
Homes For Sale With Single Story In French Camp Ms
So you are looking for homes with single story in French Camp, MS? Excellent choice! Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search for a house with single story with ease. That is why we have compiled a list of 20 homes with single story that are currently for sale within French Camp, MS residential boundaries, including open house listings. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Many people choose to live near French Camp, MS because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home.
Don’t Miss: Broadmont Falls Church
Never Miss A New Property
Get notified any time there’s a new home on the market in this neighborhood!
Don’t worry! We’ll never spam you or sell your details. You can unsubscribe whenever you’d like.
Listing Courtesy of ALICE DEMPSEY 285-8539, TRY REALTY 285-8539
What type of tour would you like?
Start an Offer
Schedule Showing has been sent, we will contact you soon!Listed with the TRY REALTY
View This Propertys Price and Photos
We’ll also send you a list of properties like this one!