Climate’s Impact On San Tan Valley Housing
Likelihood of Flooding in San Tan Valley Homes
Likelihood of Heat, Drought, Fire, and Storm
- A day that reaches above 109ÂºF is considered hot for San Tan Valley. Normally, San Tan Valley experiences about 8 hot days per year.
- San Tan Valleyâs forecast in 2050 is about 46 hot days per year.
- The percentage of available water supply used by humans determines water stress. An area is at especially high risk when water stress is above 40%. San Tan Valleyâs water stress now is about 29%.
- San Tan Valleyâs projected water stress in 2050 is about 28%.
- San Tan Valleyâs drought risk is 25% higher than average for people in Arizona State .
- Normally, about 0% of land near San Tan Valley burns in a year, or about 1 sq. miles within a 100-mile radius.
- San Tan Valleyâs forecast in 2050 is up to about 15 sq. miles burned in a year .
- Normally, San Tan Valley experiences about 8 significant two-day storms per year, with about 1″ of precipitation per storm.
- San Tan Valleyâs forecast in 2050 is about 14 storms, with about 1″ of precipitation per storm.
San Tan Valley Az Housing Market Overview
Browse 216 homes for sale in San Tan Valley, AZ. View properties, photos, and nearby real estate with school and housing market information. The inventory of homes for sale in San Tan Valley, AZ between January 2022 and February 2022 increased by 1.5%. While the average time on the market in February 2022 was 30 days, the median list price was $398,490. Over 79 listings were sold over their listed price in February 2022 in San Tan Valley, AZ. In the same period over 55 listings were sold below the listed price and 56 listings were sold for the listed price.
From Rocket Homes Real Estate and based on county public records data.
W Dove Tree Avesan Tan Valley Az85140
When you buy & sell with Redfin, we cut our listing fee to 1%half what others charge.
Absolutely beautiful & well maintained home in a very desirable San Tan Valley subdivision of Ironwood Crossing! As you enter this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home you will find brand new carpet, neutral paint throughout and an open concept perfect for entertaining. The kitchen boasts a granite countertop, gas range, breakfast bar, ample cabinetry and eat in nook, it is also open to the family room, perfect to fit all friends & family! The master suite has a large walk-in closet as well as an en-suite with dual vanities, walk in shower, separate tub and private toilet room. The other bedrooms share a hall bathroom and don’t forget the inside laundry room! Outside you can enjoy the expansive yet low maintenance backyard perfect for entertaining in this Arizona weather! This N/S exposure property also features a two car garage and adorable front porch! Do not miss this, schedule your showing today!
- Walk-in Closet in Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Downstairs
Recommended Reading: Houses Near Fort Carson
E Azafran Trl San Tan Valley Az 85140
We estimate this home will sell faster than 98% nearby.
- Saves25This is Encanterra living at it’s finest! Your guests will feel right at home in the oversized bedroom with sitting area, en-suite bath and walk in closet. The den offers a custom murphy bed with built-in cabinets. The gourmet kitchen is gorgeous and has a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, wine ridge and huge double pantry. Smart space/laundry room offers additional cabinets and makes a perfect home office space. Wait until you see the backyard……Expanded travertine pavers, gas fireplace, BBQ grill and plenty of space to entertain. The garage is spotless and has an epoxy finish with built in cabinets. The home offers a pre-paid solar system for low energy costs. This home is a showstopper and the upgrades are endless. Book your tour today!Read moreGas fireplaceGas cooktopHuge double pantryCustom murphy bedOversized bedroomBbq grillGourmet kitchen
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
- Ceiling fan, programmable thmstat, refrigeration
- Features: Split, 2 Master Bdrms, Walk-In Closet
- Features: Other Bdrm Split, Walk-In Closet
- Features: Double Vanity, Full Bth Master Bdrm, Private Toilet Room, Separate Shwr & Tub
- Features: Breakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen
- Cooling features: Ceiling Fan, Programmable Thmstat, Refrigeration
Other interior features
- Total interior livable area: 2,387 sqft
- Fireplace features: Outside, Gas
Homes For Sale With Horse Stables In San Tan Valley Az
So you are looking for homes with horse stables in San Tan Valley, AZ? Excellent choice! Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search for a house with horse stables with ease. That is why we have compiled a list of 13 homes with horse stables that are currently for sale within San Tan Valley, AZ residential boundaries, including open house listings. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Many people choose to live near San Tan Valley, AZ because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home.
Also Check: Tecate Mexico Homes For Sale
N Orkney Waysan Tan Valley Az85140
When you buy & sell with Redfin, we cut our listing fee to 1%half what others charge.
Beautifully maintained & updated two story home at San Tan Valley. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with den and a loft. Enjoy entertaining in the generously-sized living/dining area. A full remodeled kitchen with granite counter-tops, Kitchen-aid Stainless steel appliances, new sink, double oven. Freshly updated . Freshly updated base board, new inside paint, upgraded lighting and ceiling light and new vanity. Wonderful backyard with Paver, Synthetic grass and covered back patio, and a two-car garage.
- 3597 E DEL RIO Dr, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140Yard
- 3901 E BRIGHTON Way, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140Garage
- 38633 N REYNOSA Dr, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140Yard
- 3643 E MEADOW CREEK Way, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140Yard
- 3645 E SHAPINSAY Dr, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140Garage
- 1630 E ANASTASIA St, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140Garage
- 2281 E MEADOW CREEK Way, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140Yard
- 4579 E SHAPINSAY Dr, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140Yard
Learn More About San Tan Valley Arizona
Background, General Information and Weather in San Tan Valley
Education in San Tan Valley San Tan Valley has two school districts that serve this area. There is the Florence Unified School District which has 8 elementary schools that serve students in grades kindergarten through eighth grade. This means that middle schools do not exist in this district. When it comes to high schools in this area there are three of them. Next up there is the J.O. Combs Unified School District. Within this school district you will find five elementary schools, one middle school and one high school. The J.O. Combs Unified School District also serves more than just the San Tan Valley. It also serves the nearby town of Queen Creek
San Tan Mountain Regional Park If you travel about fifteen minutes outside of San Tan Valley you will find the San Tan Mountain Regional Park. This is the perfect place to hike, bike or take a walk. There are even horse trails here that encourage you to walk your dog on if you dont have a horse. Besides that you are encouraged to take as many photos as you would like of the beautiful wildlife here. If you live here in the San Tan Valley, make sure you check this place out!
Read Also: Used Mobile Homes For Sale In Las Cruces Nm
San Tan Valley Az Real Estate & Homes For Sale
San Tan Valley Az Open Houses
PARAMOUNT PROPERTIES OF ARIZONA LLC
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY SONORAN LIVING
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY EAST VALLEY
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLSListing Information presented by local MLS brokerage: Zillow, Inc., local REALTOR®- Chris Long – 907-1010
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family.Learn more
Recommended Reading: Next Gen Homes For Sale
Living In San Tan Valley Az
San Tan Valley is located in Pinal County, Arizona. There are roughly 67,650 residents, living in 20,889 households. The average temperature for San Tan Valley this time of the year is low of 45F and high of 75F. On average, San Tan Valley gets about 1.43 inches of precipitation in March. Most residents are home owners , have a post secondary degree and are married, with kids .
Data provided by Home Junction
San Tan Valley Az Single Family Homes For Sale
- Brokered byCanam Realty GroupNew – 1 hour ago
Don’t Miss: Homes For Sale Dripping Springs Isd
Upcoming Open Houses In Castlegate San Tan Valley
9:00 AM – 7:00 PM MST
9:00 AM – 7:00 PM MST
9:00 AM – 7:00 PM MST
Castlegate, San Tan Valley
The location places residences near several churches, schools, banks, pharmacies, and retail centers. Residents of Castlegate also enjoy proximity to the San Tan Foothills and mountain range. Nearby state and public parks provide plenty of outdoor recreation regarding hiking, mountain climbing, four wheeling, fishing, and camping. Castlegate is close to several golf courses for golf enthusiasts, and for shopping, the Queen Creek Olive Mill is just a few miles away. San Tan Valley homes offer something for everyone. If you are moving to San Tan Valley, be sure and reach out to one of our local BEX real estate partners, who look forward to helping you find the perfect home.
Homes For Sale With Newest Listings In San Tan Valley Az
So you are looking for homes with newest listings in San Tan Valley, AZ? Excellent choice! Realtor.comÂ® wants to make sure you can search for a house with newest listings with ease. That is why we have compiled a list of 239 homes with newest listings that are currently for sale within San Tan Valley, AZ residential boundaries, including open house listings. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Many people choose to live near San Tan Valley, AZ because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home.
Don’t Miss: Sycamore Ridge Simpsonville Sc
More About San Tan Valley
The San Tan Valley is about one hour or 47 miles from downtown Phoenix. Its approximately 40 minutes or 24 miles from downtown Chandler and Gilbert. The Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is about 25 minutes northwest.
The San Tan Valley is known for agriculture and has several farms, ranches, and fields scattered among the communities and neighborhoods.
The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch is one of the premier golf courses in San Tan Valley. It opened in 1997 and is one of Arizonas best value our orientated daily fee clubs because of its very distinct nine-hole golf courses, facility, restaurant, and pro shop. Terrace Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a beautiful climate control patio allowing for gorgeous views of the surrounding San Tan Mountains. This golf course and club also host major events, venues, parties, weddings, and corporate outings.
Encanterra is a Trilogy resort community located in North San Tan Valley and boasts partial 55+ communities, single-family homes, townhouses, and two clubs, the La Casa and the Algarve. Homes are typically priced from $295,000 and feature access to the resort community and golf course. Other amenities include a spa, signature restaurant, art studio, event center, culinary studio, two resort-style swimming pools, and an athletic center.
Image by Gppercy San Tan Mountain Lights
W Reeves Ave San Tan Valley Az 85140
- Saves2Welcome to Ironwood Crossing’s ”Madrid” Great Room floorplan! This beauty is just under 2,000 sq. ft with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & an office. Situated on a private corner lot this home is well appointed with warm neutral two-tone paint & ceramic tile throughout . Kitchen boasts staggered wood cabinets gorgeous slab granite, tile back splash, breakfast bar seating & black appliances with gas range oven. All bathrooms have slab granite counters. Master features separate shower & garden tub & a walk in closet. Outside enjoy your beautiful Zen garden backyard with no two stories behind you! Garage has been insulated and offers its own AC and Heat. Several 220 + 120 outlets have been added inside and out which is great for woodworking, crafting or charging your RV!Read more
What the seller loves about this home
Everything. Lovely backyard
- Heating features: Forced air, Gas
Nearby schools in San Tan Valley
The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics.
Read Also: Next Gen Homes For Sale In Chandler Az
Real Estate Market Insan Tan Valley Az
There are currently 878 homes for sale in San Tan Valley, AZ.Median Sale Price for homes in San Tan Valley, AZ was $439,329 last month.312 homes were listed for sale this month in San Tan Valley, AZ. This is 41% higher compared to the same time last year, and 14% lower compared to last month.
192 homes were sold in San Tan Valley, AZ this month. 25% less than previous month. 19% more than same month last year.Average days on market for homes in San Tan Valley, AZ was 97 days this month, 69 days last month and 34 days last year.There are no bidding wars at the moment. Homes in San Tan Valley, AZ are selling close to the asking price in the last three months.
Homes For Sale With Swimming Pool In San Tan Valley Az
Buying a home with swimming pool is a popular choice. There are 94 listings in San Tan Valley, AZ of houses with swimming pool available for you to browse and visit. Keep in mind, a typical home in the area spends an average 48 days on the market and has a median listing home price of $445,000. With such high demand, realtor.comÂ® wants to make it easy for you to buy the exact home you want as soon as it hits the market. Take a moment to view our big, beautiful home photos, property details, and property information. Make a note of any upcoming open houses so you and your family can see the pool. Whether you are looking to buy a home with a heated pool, resort pool, or an infinity pool to score bragging rights with your neighbors, or a kiddy pool for the kids to enjoy, realtor.comÂ® is the place to buy your dream home. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Above, you will find schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home.
You May Like: Fort Carson Weather Year Round
Single Family Homes For Sale In San Tan Valley Az
So you are looking for single family homes for sale in San Tan Valley, AZ? Excellent choice! Realtor.comÂ® wants to make sure you can search single family homes with ease. That is why we have compiled a list of 604 single family homes that are currently for sale within San Tan Valley, AZ residential boundaries, including open house listings. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Many people choose to live near San Tan Valley, AZ because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home.