Utah Mobile Homes For Sale
- 1 Bedâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 980 Sq. Ft.Clearfield, UT 84015
- 1 Bedâ¢ 1 Bathâ¢ 408 Sq. Ft.Saint George, UT 84790
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 1,600 Sq. Ft.Provo, UT 84606
- 2 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 612 Sq. Ft.Hurricane, UT 84737
- 4 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 1,421 Sq. Ft.Saint George, UT 84770
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 1,153 Sq. Ft.Riverdale, UT 84405
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 1,500 Sq. Ft.Parowan, UT 84761
- 2 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 896 Sq. Ft.Springville, UT 84663
- 2 Bedsâ¢ 1 Bathâ¢ 850 Sq. Ft.Hurricane, UT 84737
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 1,125 Sq. Ft.Sandy, UT 84070
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 964 Sq. Ft.Taylorsville, UT 84123
- 2 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 980 Sq. Ft.Roy, UT 84067
- 2 Bedsâ¢ 1 Bathâ¢ 840 Sq. Ft.Ogden, UT 84404
- 1 Bedâ¢ 1 Bathâ¢ 516 Sq. Ft.Washington, UT 84780
- 2 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 924 Sq. Ft.Midvale, UT 84047
W State St #41a Hurricane Ut 84737
We estimate this home will sell faster than 97% nearby.
- Saves58Affordable remodeled home in desirable Quail Lake Estates subdivision. This home is on a large lot, with RV parking behind the home! HOA dues cover water, sewer, roads, community pool & clubhouse. Home features updated flooring, counters, cabinets, bathroom, paint, appliances, and new metal roof as of 3/2021. Call to make your appointment to see this home today!Read more
- Appliances included: Dishwasher, Oven/Range Freestnd, Refrigerator
- Parking features: RV Access/Parking, No Garage, Attached Carport
- Covered spaces: 2
- Pool features: Association, In Ground
- Exterior features: Dog Run
- Patio and porch details: Covered
- Fencing: Partial
- Lot features: Landscaped, Sprinkler Auto, Sprinkler Full
Other property information
- Property subType: Manufactured Home, Mobile Home
- Electric utility on property: Yes
- Water information: Culinary City
- Utilities for property: Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Services included: Clubhouse, Pool, Private Road, Sewer, Water
Other financial information
- Listing Terms: 1031 Exchange,Cash,Submit Any Offer
The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics.
Used Travel Trailers For Sale In Murray Utah
At Parris RV you’ll find the best selection of used travel trailers for sale in Utah near Salt Lake City in Murray, Utah! These used travel trailers are one of the most versatile and popular types of RV because they comes in a variety of awesome shapes and sizes that can suit any style of trip. The travel trailer can provide you with plenty of storage space, and some can sleep up to nine people, meaning there is no family too big for one of these beauties! And, with new inventory coming in all the time, even if we don’t have what you are looking for today, we may certainly have it tomorrow! We are proud to carry amazing travel trailers for sale, as well as some new travel trailers for sale, if you are looking for something with fewer miles on it.
There is so much more for you to get excited about when it comes to these used travel trailers for sale at Parris RV in the Murray area outside Salt Lake City. We are so excited to be a part of making your next road trip truly phenomenal here at your favorite used travel trailer dealer in Utah – Parris RV! If you have any questions about the fantastic inventory of used travel trailers that we currently have in stock, you can contact us for all of the details.
Don’t Miss: Nextgen Homes For Sale In Arizona
E Justice Way Big Water Ut 84741
We estimate this home will sell faster than 98% nearby.
- Saves20Don’t Miss the 3D Tour! Lived in less than one year this immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has a lovely open floor plan, a beautiful kitchen with abundant counter and cabinet space. Extra cabinet space and power are located in the island and the living room features a tray ceiling and large windows. The master suite has lovely views, a spacious en-suite bath and walk in closet. The split floor plan has the mater on one side and the two guest beds and bath on the other. LVP flooring and carpet accent the white cabinets and the washer and dryer are staying in the good sized laundry room. There is a small TV room / shop / game room in the back yard The .58 acre lot is zoned for horses, and has plenty of RV, Boat, ATV parking. With its centralized location, adventure can be found at your front door. Big Water is minutes from Lake Powell, Wahweap Marina, Lone Rock Beach, and the prestigious Amangiri Resort. A few minutes across Highway 89 will have you at the Vermilion Cliffs, 20 minutes to the Wave, and a short day trip to Bryce and Zion National Parks and more! Home is vacant and easy to show. Make your familiar feeling of home here in the center of the Grand Circle! Call todayRead more
Ksl Mobile Home For Sale
Are you looking for “Ksl Mobile Home For Sale”? We provide aggregated resultsfrommultiple sources and sort them by user interest.Some tips for finding matches for “Ksl Mobile Home For Sale” include carefullycheckingthe title and description of the information provided. Make sure you are typing the”Ksl Mobile Home For Sale” phrase correctly. You can also easily accessinformationabout “Ksl Mobile Home For Sale” by clicking on the most relevant link below.
A new study from the Inspection Support Network found that the Salt Lake City area had the 7th fewest homes for sale out of all large U.S. metros, and that the Ogden-Clearfield area had the 2nd …
The property 5083 S Escondido Street Salt Lake Cty, UT is a 3 bedroom Manufactured for sale. View pictures, pricing, and contact the seller with KSL Homes.
ISO home for sale wanted in Ogden, UT on KSL Classifieds. View a wide selection of Wanted/ISO – Other Real Estate and other great items on KSL Classifieds.
Mobile Home for rent $799. 3 bed 2 bath mobile home ready to be rented out $799/month. House includes refrigerator, laminate flooring throughout the house, washer and dryer… Brand New Mobile Home for Sale/Lease $895. BRAND NEW MOBILE HOME WITH 3 BEDS 2 BATH ADDRESS 1905 Tracy Road Northwood OH 43619 $895.00 per month 3 …
You May Like: Next Gen Homes For Sale
Udoh Mobile Testing Sites:
- Davis Technical College : Noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday
- Highland High School : 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday and Wednesday
- North Shore Aquatic Center : 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- Old Workforce Services Building : Noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday
- Saratoga Springs parking lot : Noon to 5 p.m. Monday and Wednesday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday
- UDOT Driving Range : 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Utah State Fairpark : 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday
- Wride Park : 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday
Program Preemptions And Deferrals
Historically, KSL-TV has been known to occasionally preempt or assign out-of-pattern scheduling to certain network programs, either to make room for other local or syndicated programs or because of internal concerns over subject matter that station management deems objectionable, typically due to conflicts with to longstanding LDS Church beliefs. or KMYU over the years.) Preemptions based on content objections have periodically led to inquiries over the sustainability of a religious institution owning a network-affiliated station as content standards in broadcast television have relaxed in recent decades in a reflection of cultural change.
Read Also: Next Gen Homes Phoenix
Health Department Testing Sites This Week
Earlier Monday, the state health department announced an increased number of testing sites for the week.
Given the high number of current cases and limited testing supplies, officials have asked that many Utahns act as if they have COVID-19 if they exhibit any symptoms. That means anyone who has symptoms should isolate at home for five days instead of getting tested.
People who have significant underlying conditions, who are elderly, work with vulnerable populations, or plan to visit someone who is considered vulnerable, are still encouraged to get tested. Anyone who has been sick but wants to confirm a negative test, or anyone traveling to a place that requires a negative test is also encouraged to get tested.
Some of the testing sites require appointments, while others recommend appointments. Appointments can be scheduled online. For more information, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
E Vagabond Dr S #125 Salt Lake City Ut 84107
- Saves161**GATED Senior 55+ Community ** A hidden gem located in the heart of Murray with tree-lined streets and meticulous landscaping. The most desired street in the community and favored floor plan. A beautiful home, close to shopping, restaurants, health care and entertainment. Complete with new carpet and paint, all appliances, washer & dryer included. Retreat to your bright and open master suite with a large garden tub. You will enjoy the peaceful scenery, fun-filled events at the clubhouse for community fellowship and serene walks along the stream while taking in the grand Wasatch Mountain view. The home has been updated to current code and the marriage wall reinforced for peace of mind. **Visit 360 Matterport Tour**Read morePeaceful sceneryMountain viewHeart of murraySerene walksHidden gemClose to shoppingBeautiful home
Facts and features
- Heating features: Forced Air, Central
- Cooling features: Evaporative Cooling, Window Unit
- Appliances included: Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal
- Total interior livable area: 1,410 sqft
- Finished area above ground: 1,410
- Parking features: Covered, RV Access/Parking
- Covered spaces: 2
- Accessibility features: Single Level Living
- Pool features: Fenced, In Ground, Association
- Patio and porch details: Porch, Covered Deck, Open Porch
- View description: Mountain
- Inclusions: Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Washer
Community and Neighborhood Details
Also Check: Homes For Sale Near Fort Carson
Estimated Installation Cost: Note This Is A Price Guide Only Actual Costs Will Vary Depending On Specific Site Conditions And By Region
The estimated installation cost includes the following*:
- Setting the home that you selected onto your foundation or building pad
- Installing blocking or piers under the home and levelling the home with shims
- Anchoring the home to your foundation with tornado and/or hurricane proof anchors
- Insulating the marriage line and bolting the various sections of your home together at both the floor and roof lines
- Finishing roof venting and ridge cap shingles
- Installing siding on the ends with house wrap
- Installing soffit and fascia on the ends of the home for the complete exterior finish
- Estimates to hook up to existing utilities
- Estimate to complete the inside trim and finish work
Add for concrete If a concrete foundation is required, add an estimate of $10 per Sq Ft of home to this price guide
Add for skirting
Add for A/C if not an option included by your manufacturer
- Our “fly & buy” program
Ksl Mobile Home For Sale Overview
Ksl Mobile Home For Sale can offer you many choices to savemoney thanks to21 active results. You can get thebest discountof upto 54% off.The new discount codes are constantly updated on Couponxoo. The latest onesare on11 newKsl Mobile Home For Sale results have been found in the last90days, whichmeans that every 9, a newKsl Mobile Home For Sale result is figured out.As Couponxoos tracking, online shoppers can recently get a save of19% on average by using our couponsfor shoppingatKsl Mobile Home For Sale. This is easily done with searchingonCouponxoosBox.
Don’t Miss: Single Story Homes For Sale In Wake County Nc
As A Primary Cbs Affiliate
The station first signed on the air on June 1, 1949, operating from studios in the Union Pacific Building on Main Street. It was owned by the Deseret News, who also owned KSL radio . It originally operated as a CBS affiliate, owing to its sister radio station’s longtime affiliation with the CBS Radio Network. In addition to its primary CBS affiliation, the station also shared ABC programming with NBC affiliate KDYL-TV . The two stations continued to share ABC programming until KUTV signed on in September 1954 as the ‘s full-time ABC affiliate. The station also broadcast some programming from the DuMont Television Network, and during the late 1950s, the station was also briefly affiliated with the NTA Film Network.
A few months after its sign-on, KSL moved its operations to studio facilities at the Broadcast House on Social Hall Avenue. In 1952, a 370-foot transmission tower was constructed on Farnsworth Peak to improve the station’s signal coverage along the Wasatch Front and into Tooele County. It also began building a massive translator network that eventually stretched across five states.
The KSL stations operated as a division of the Deseret News until 1964, when Bonneville International was formed as the parent company for the LDS Church’s broadcasting holdings. Soon afterward, channel 5 began broadcasting its programming in color. In 1984, the station moved to its current facility at Triad Center, also named Broadcast House.
More Deaths Nearly 22k New Covid Cases Reported In Utah Since Friday
ByCarter Williams, KSL.com |Updated – Jan. 24, 2022 at 4:43 p.m. | Posted – Jan. 24, 2022 at 1:50 p.m.
A COVID-19 testing site in Bountiful had few customers last Wednesday. The Utah Department of Health on Monday reported thousands of new COVID-19 cases over the weekend, as well as the locations of this week’s free testing.
Estimated read time: 10-11 minutes
SALT LAKE CITY Utah’s COVID-19 case counts remain high entering this week, but new data shows a possible peak for the state’s omicron surge.
Utah health officials on Monday reported 21,970 new cases since Friday, as well as 33 additional deaths. Among the weekend total, 10,610 cases were discovered Friday, while 6,850 were reported from Saturday and 4,549 more were reported from Sunday, according to the Utah Department of Health. Of those cases, 3,309 are school-age children.
The state’s rolling, seven-day average for new cases is now 9,677 cases per day with the update, which is 1,141 cases per day lower than the last report, issued Friday. The number of cases reported Saturday is also 3,226 cases fewer than the previous Saturday, and Sunday’s figure are 1,796 cases fewer than the previous Sunday.
Utah’s rolling, seven-day “people over people” positivity rate also increased to 44.2%, according to the department. That figure is backdated to Jan. 18 to account for the results of all tests to come in, and it’s the highest percentage it has been since March 2020.
You May Like: Next Generation Homes Az
Ksl Classifieds Mobile Homes For Sale In Utah
- KSL classifieds mobile homes for sale in utah classified ads listings.
- Free to post all your ads!
- Buy or Sell online in “KSL classifieds mobile homes for sale in utah” for FREE!
Buying and selling your unwanted items can be easy with KSL classifieds mobile homes for sale in utahonline. KSL classifieds mobile homes for sale in utahhas been an industry leader in classified advertising for decades and we continue to be a driving force in online classified ad networks!
We make it easy to post / list your sale items on our easy to use website. KSL classifieds mobile homes for sale in utahinternet service is free for use, worldwide and can be bookmarked in your “Favorites” for future use. Now you have found the ‘KSL classifieds mobile homes for sale in utah’ website, use it! Free!
Tips To Save Money With Ksl Mobile Home For Sale Offer
You can hunt for discount codes on many events such as Flash Sale, Occasion like Halloween, Back to School, Christmas, Back Friday, Cyber Monday,which you can get the best discounts. If you buy regularly at a store, do not hesitate to contact us, CouponXoo will support you with an exclusive discount code.
You May Like: Fort Carson Weather Year Round
KSL-TV was an early adopter of the Max Engage solution and has been using the product for the past five years. Over that time, the KSL Weather Center has seen an increase in its mobile forecast views of up to 13 times and a rapid uptick in downloads of the KSL Weather app, with recent stats showing 130,000 active users and 2.6 million sessions.
Max Engage is both a really good product and really profitable, he says. Were never limited. I can have one advertiser or 100. As long as theyre happy and were happy with what were doing, our customer gets a great product.
According to Eubank, that flexibility, along with the sophisticated analytics tools in the Max Engage solution, have allowed KSL-TV to create revenue-generating content that keeps advertisers coming back.
IBM not only delivers the products, says Eubank. But they deliver the analytics so I can then go back to my advertisers and say, Look, heres your CPM. Heres your penetration. Heres your user usage rate. Heres your fulfillment rate. Heres your completion rate. Those analytics are what allow us to not only survive but thrive because I can then pull up any other digital product these advertisers are buying and say look at what were delivering to you. Look at the value.
The automation thats possible with Max Engage allows us more time to do customized content.
Kevin Eubank, Chief Meteorologist, KSL-TV