Built To Last A Lifetime Or Two
Our homes are designed with you in mind. From design and our building process to maximizing your budget and energy savings – see why our homes are the smart choice.
Combine year round comfort with the potential for a lifetime of savings with our Energy Smart Home Package. Help reduce energy cost the day you buy your Clayton Built® home.
Trained craftsmen work together every step of the home building process to make sure we construct homes strong enough to last a lifetime.
Mobile Homes For Sale In Ocala Florida Under $10000
Mobile Homes Under $25,000 … Used Mobile Home For Sale in 55+ and all age Mobile Home Parks, Ocala Fla. – Listed by Florida Real Estate Outlet.
All homes will have INCENTIVE SAVINGS between $2,500 to $10,000.
$6,000. Homes Under $50,000 in Ocala, FL For Sale Ocala4sale.com is your local source for mobile homes for sale in Ocala and Marion County, Florida.
We deliver these homes to Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.
We found 167 active listings for mobile & manufactured homes. announcement 352-433-xxxx.
Awesome Master Suite with private office.
Kissimmee Homes For Sale $166,200 Miami Homes For Sale $300,500 Naples Homes For Sale $329,100 Ocala Homes For Sale $126,300 Orlando Homes For Sale $167,100 Pensacola Homes For Sale $132,100 Port Saint Lucie Homes For Sale $195,600 Saint Petersburg Homes For Sale $181,100 Sarasota Homes For Sale $273,000 Tallahassee Homes For Sale $166,900
Mobile Homes For Sale In Ocala Fl
Home / Ocala, Florida Manufactured Homes
C& G Mobile Homes proudly serves Florida home shoppers and if youre interested in making Ocala the moving location for your new mobile home, were happy to help! Shop all manufactured homes for sale in Ocala right here. Whether youre looking for a single wide, double wide, manufactured home, or modular home, weve got you covered. You could save thousands over traditional stick-built housing by purchasing one of our mobile homes for sale. Give us a call today, or fill out a price quote on any floor plan we have available in Ocala!
Wondering what it would cost to build a mobile home in Ocala, FL? Compare the average cost of a traditional site-built home in Ocala with that of a manufactured or modular home! Youll quickly see why the purchase of a mobile home is a great option for any homebuyer. The average cost of a manufactured home in Ocala is $70,500* with an average monthly payment of $632-1,264**.
*This price is only representative of the cost of home construction. The average cost of land and site prep is approximately $45,000, but varies greatly in metropolitan areas.**This price range is based on a purchase price of $115,000 $230,000, down payment of 3%, closing costs of $4,600 $9,200, 30 year term, and 5% APR
You May Like: Multi Generational Homes For Sale In Az
Find Affordable Manufactured Homes For Sale In Ocala Fl
Alongside we see that manufactured homes in and around Ocala are also seeing a surge. Construction activity is in full swing with remodeling activity also taking place in a big way to the extent that supply of property in and around Ocala is not a concern at all. To start you will need to get per-approve by a Ocala mortgage banker to get start looking for mobile home that’s for sale.
Demand for property in and around Ocala is increasing fervently and this is the primary reason for which so many manufactured homes are being eagerly sought. A major factor in case of many Ocala properties for salethe property supply is of varied kinds there are multiple lot sizes on offer, with varying sizes of properties as well, with a variety of amenities, fixtures and fittings, etc. Therefore, however eclectic customer demands or expectations may be, they are more than likely to get what they seek.
Antiqua Cove Ellenton Fl
This home has been sold!
This is a handyman special that needs some updating and work. The kitchen has some updates with newer cabinets and newer white appliances. The home has laminate floors and some areas may need a repair. The side lanai is where you will spend lot of time and its private with no neighbors on the side or back. Dont miss this deal. ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Dont forget to ask about the BANK FINANCING available on this home. Colony Cove is an age qualified five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The Cove boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park , tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24-hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, its your own fault!! The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, its by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity. The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $837.66 per month. Id:10575
Read Also: Homes For Sale Dripping Springs Isd
Sw 14th Street Rd Ocala Fl 34481
We estimate this home will sell faster than 90% nearby.
- Saves106New Home on a private wooded lot. This doublewide features an open floor plan with vinyl plank flooring and an indoor laundry room. The 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 baths all on .28 acres allow plenty of room for your family. Kitchen has plenty of cabinets and an island. Master bedroom, has a walk in closet and nice ensuite bath. All the bedrooms have walk in closets. Convenient to the World Equestrian Center, I-75 and shopping. Quiet neighborhood and beautiful lot. Come make this your new home.Read moreBeautiful lotEnsuite bathEquestrian centerPrivate wooded lotWalk in closetOpen floor planSpacious bedrooms
- Appliances included: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Laundry features: Inside, Laundry Room
- Interior features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling
Other interior features
- Attic: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling
- Patio and porch details: Front Porch, Rear Porch
- View description: Trees/Woods
- Lot size dimensions: 80 x 150
- Lot features: Corner Lot, In County
Other property information
- Attached to another structure: Yes
- Zoning: R4
- Property subType: Manufactured Home, Single Family Residence
- Construction materials: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
New And Used Mobile Homes Near Ocala Fl
There are currently 113 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Ocala area.
With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Ocala area. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. Find your dream home in the Ocala area using the tools above.
Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me
Don’t Miss: 5439 Swiss Avenue Dallas Texas
Se 70th Cir Ocala Fl 34472
- Warning This home has a pending offer.Welcome to this Amazing property in Lexington Estates, quiet & well maintained newer Manufactured / Mobile home Deed Restricted neighborhood, 3/2/2, Doublewide, 1620 living sq ft, .46 almost a half acre, backyard is completely fenced with chain link, both a single gate and a double gate plus a 8×10 Shed added in 2017 for all of your storage needs, Bonus – attached 2 car garage with screened patio on the back , interior laundry, good sized kitchen and living rooms plus New Metal Roof done in 2021 and installed new Bryant 4 ton 14 seer AC in 2021. You’ll enjoy all of the features of this lovely and well maintained home!Read moreChain linkDouble gateSingle gateWell maintainedA half acreNewer manufacturedInterior laundry
Facts and features
- Manufactured home, single family residence
- Appliances included: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Interior features: Ceiling Fan, Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
Other interior features
- Attic: Ceiling Fans, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Other parking information: Garage Dimensions: 20×20
- Patio and porch details: Patio, Screened
- Lot size dimensions: 139 x 144
Other property information
- Property subType: Manufactured Home, Single Family Residence
Community and Neighborhood Details
Ocala Fl Mobile Homes With Land For Sale
Find mobile homes with land for sale in Ocala, FL including mobile home properties and vacant land that’s zoned for your manufactured home or trailer. Properties matching your search have an average property price of $333,241 and a price per acre of $32,768. If you’re selling land nearby browse real estate agents in Ocala who can get you the best price for your land.
Also Check: Windsor Lakes The Woodlands Tx
Opening Doors To A Better Life
Our outstanding team at Clayton Homes of Ocala is ready to assist you with all of your home buying needs! We can’t wait to help you find the single wide, double wide or triple wide home that fits you and your family’s lifestyle perfectly. Are you searching for an energy efficient manufactured or modular home with walk-in closets, an open floor plan and a beautiful kitchen? Our helpful and knowledgeable home consultants can help you find the features you love at an affordable price. Visit us on South Pine Avenue today to kickstart your home buying journey and find the home of your dreams!
Thousands Of Mobile Homes For Sale In Ocala Fl
In recent times we have witnessed a tremendous surge in mobile homes for sale in Ocala Fl. There are various factors responsible for such a state of affairs. First, many folks faced foreclosures and short sales in and around Ocala, Florida, with the result that mobile homes were the only choice for them.
Secondly, there are many folks from other parts of the US who wish to reside in Ocala only temporarily, say the winter season when it is rather cold in their part of the world and yet relatively warm in Ocala. They do not want to spend too much money on a permanent home maybe they dont have enough funds in the first place or simply do not consider it worthwhile to do so even if they can.
For all such entities, mobile homes for sale in Ocala FL prove absolutely priceless since even with small amounts of money, they can have a roof on their head. And given that these are really mobile homes, they can move around as desired without being stuck to one place. On the part of Ocala assessor, there are ample places where such homes can be parked without concerns about amenities and safety, or those in the vicinity raising objections.
Also Check: Sycamore Ridge Simpsonville Sc
Affordable Mobile Homes For Sale At Lake Griffin Harbor A 55+ Community Near Ocala Fl
Lake Griffin Harbor is a 55+ community near Ocala, Florida, that currently has an excellent selection of affordable mobile homes for sale. In addition to pre-owned homes, many of which are available fully furnished and move-in ready, we also offer new homes in several different floor plans built by Jacobsen Homes, which is the leading builder of manufactured homes and modular homes in Florida.
Newly built homes at Lake Griffin Harbor near Ocala, FL, come in the following models:
- The Crepe Myrtle Features a gallery-style kitchen with lots of cabinetry, screened-in lanai off the kitchen, carport, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 1,344 sq. ft. of living space
- The Birch This model features an open living concept with a kitchen island thats great for entertaining, as well as a large master bedroom walk-in closet, front porch, and carport. Like The Crepe Myrtle, The Birch has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1,344 sq. ft. of living space.
For more information about Lake Griffin Harbor and our mobile homes for sale, please contact our Lifestyle Team today. Tours of our 55+ community near Ocala, FL, take place 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday.