Moving To Rapid Valley
Before moving to any town it is useful to understand the local area and any nuances of the neighborhoods. Being a small suburb of Rapid City, Rapid Valley consequently does not have any specific neighborhoods itself. However, the cost of living in Rapid Valley is slightly lower than elsewhere in South Dakota and lower than other areas in and around Rapid City, though some residents complain that the cost of housing is too high given the median income. Housing prices have been increasing over the past year, which has made home rentals in Rapid Valley a more attractive option.
Because of the increasing home prices and increasing demand, it is useful to start looking for a place to live well before moving to Rapid Valley. The area has vacancy rates below 10%, so it is wise to cast a wide net with your search, and include a variety of rental complexes in your search. Like most cities, a good credit history and proof of income are required for most housing options, and at least one month’s rent is typically required as a security deposit for most local apartment complexes.
Rapid Valley Homes For Sale
Searching for rapid valley homes for sale? Use the official link below to find todays latest promotion.
If there are any problems with rapid valley homes for sale,Please check if your account is eligible for this offer. In addition, you can contact customer support and ask for their help. If you dont remember your personal data, please send an email to customer service. If you still cant find the information you want below, please try to search again in the search box in the upper right corner.
Green Valley Dr Rapid City Sd 57703
- Warning This home is accepting backups.This 2126 square foot mobile / manufactured home has 4 bedrooms and 3.0 bathrooms. This home is located at 6611 Green Valley Dr, Rapid City, SD 57703.Read more
- Total interior livable area: 2,126 sqft
- Utilities for property: Cable Available, MDU- Gas, Septic, City Water, WREA-Electric
Community and Neighborhood Details
- DINING ROOM: Combination, Breakfast Bar
- ELECTRIC SERVICES: Breaker, 220V Service
- FLOOD INSURANCE: Not Required
- UTILITIES: Cable Available, MDU- Gas, Septic, City Water, WREA-Electric
- VIEW: Hills, Neighborhood
- OUTBUILDINGS: Shed, Other
- BATH DESCRIPTION: Shower and Tub, Walk-in Closet, Shower and Whirlpool Tub
- FEATURES: Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher Built-In, Microwave Oven, Master Bath, RV Parking, Smoke Alarm, Vaulted Ceiling, Garage Door Opener
- Air Conditioning: Electric, Central
- GARAGE TYPE: Detached, Heated Garage
- Area: Rapid Valley
- LA2Agent Phone1 CountryId: United States
- LA2Agent Phone2 CountryId: United States
- LA2Agent State: SD
- LA2Agent Status: MLS and BOARD
- LO2Office Type: REAL ESTATE OFFICE
- LO2Office State: SD
- LA2Agent Phone3 CountryId: United States
- LO2OfficePhone1CountryId: United States
Read Also: New Homes For Sale In North Charleston Sc
New And Used Mobile Homes In Spearfish Sd
There are currently 0 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Spearfish area.
With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Spearfish area. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. Find your dream home in the Spearfish area using the tools above.
Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me
Living In Rapid Valley
Residents of Rapid Valley have a host of activities available to them throughout the year due to the proximity to Rapid City, which boasts a local symphony, chamber orchestra, regional playhouse, community theater, and a vibrant arts community supported by the Rapid City Arts Council. Multiple art galleries are found in the downtown area, and the Dahl Arts Center provides a rotating gallery of various artistic exhibits. All of this is easily accessible from nearby Rapid Valley, including Rapid City’s most original art installation, which can be found on street corners all over the downtown area: life-sized bronze statues representing each of the American presidents. All were sculpted and installed by five South Dakota artists.
Rapid Valley sits just south of Interstate 90, running east-west through South Dakota, and the town is not served by a significant public transportation system. A car is necessary to live in most areas of Rapid Valley, but nearby Rapid City is also served by a regional airport, which provides shuttle flights to most airlines’ major hubs.
Also Check: New Homes For Sale In
N Mayfield Pl Sioux Falls Sd 57107
- Saves46BACK ON THE MARKET! Century Mobile Home in Country View Manufactured Homes Community. New flooring and updated kitchen with all new appliances. Very clean! Master suite with shower, tub, and walk in closet. 10×10 garden shed / workshop with electricity wired in. Seller budgeted $425 to cover lot rent and all utilities. Home may be removed from park. If the home is to remain in the park, an application process is required through Country View Mobile Home Community management.Read more
- Heating features: Central Natural Gas
- Cooling features: One Central Air Unit
- Appliances included: Gas Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Electric Water Heater
- Laundry features: Main Level
- Interior features: Master Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bath, 3+ Bedrooms Same Level
Other interior features
- Total interior livable area: 1,216 sqft
- Finished area above ground: 1,216
The comparable homes used to determine this Zestimate Market Analysis have been reviewed, adjusted and approved by a licensed real estate professional.
All calculations are estimates and provided for informational purposes only. Actual amounts may vary.Don’t miss out on this home, or anyother on your list.
The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics.
Homestead St Rapid City Sd 57703
New construction home in the Rapid Valley Area by the newer east middle school. These home have allot of upgrades including Granite Countertops, upgraded Cabinets with soft close on the doors and drawers, upgraded flooring, hardboard siding with a Diamond Kote finish that has a 30 fade warranty and 50 year structural warranty , Lifetime class 4 certainteed Northgate Shingles, and much much more.
- â¢Days on Homes.com: 1
- â¢MLS Number: 156889
- â¢Offered By: Re/Max Advantage
- â¢Listing Source: Re/Max
- Class size: 17Distance: 0.26miC+
- Class size: 15Distance: 0.31miC+
- Class size: 18Distance: 4.83miC+
- 3 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,716 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57703 2 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,200 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57703 3 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,435 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57702 4 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,581 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57703 3 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,924 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57703 4 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,581 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57703 3 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,150 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57701 2 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,810 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57702 4 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,932 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57703 5 Beds â¢ 3 Baths â¢ 2,776 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57703 3 Beds â¢ 2 Baths â¢ 1,352 Sq. Ft.Rapid City, SD 57702
- 5321 Homestead St
Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
More Near Me
Read Also: Homes For Sale In Hampshire Glen Hampton Va
Neighborhoods In Rapid Valley
Rapid Valley has grown more than 40 percent since 2000, but with its still relatively small population it remains difficult to parse out specific neighborhoods. Located in the eastern suburbs of Rapid City, just south of I-90, the majority of its residents live in single family homes or mobile homes. It is a relatively newer neighborhood with most homes being built since 1970. Neighborhood activities include the Watiki Water Park and eating out at the Dakotah Steakhouse or Sliders Bar and Grill, both local restaurants.
There are three apartment complexes local to Rapid Valley, each of various sizes and with different amenities. Mountain View Village Apartments is the largest apartment complex in the neighborhood, including 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom options, built-in appliances, a playground, and a 24-hour exercise room on site. Since it is located on the outskirts of Rapid City, Mountain View Village is located in a residential part of the neighborhood and the majority of residents drive to and from the daily grind.
Two other apartment rental options in Rapid Valley are the Homestead Garden Apartments and the Estes Park Apartments. Homestead Garden is further on the outskirts of Rapid Valley and rental units include free high-speed Internet, free basic cable television, handicap accessible units, and paid utilities. It also has a host of other amenities for recreation, such as a play area and a pool.
Centennial Homes Of Rapid City South Dakota
Welcome to Centennial Homes of Rapid City, South Dakota! We are a full-service retailer of beautiful and affordable manufactured homes and modular homes. Were proud to offer only the highest quality factory-built homes to the entire region of western South Dakota. The cities we service include Sturgis, Deadwood, Wall, Keystone, Howes, Murdo, Pine Ridge, Hot Springs, Edgemont, Custer, and Spearfish. We also serve the following counties: Custer County, Lawrence County, Meade County, Fall River County, Shannon County, Pennington County, Jackson County, and Butte County.
At Centennial Homes of Rapid City, we exclusively carry Friendship Homes modern manufactured and modular homes custom-built to meet your needs, and built to last you and your family a lifetime. We understand that buying a new home can often be a challenging and complex process. Our friendly, professional team of home consultants is here to help make your home buying process streamlined, simple, and stress-free. If you have any questions or concerns for our team, call us at
Don’t Miss: Mobile Homes For Sale In Las Cruces Nm By Owner
Rapid Valley Sd Land For Sale
Search mapped land for sale in Rapid Valley, SD including undeveloped acreage, commercial building lots, acres of farm land, and improved property listings. Properties matching your search have an average property price of $975,000 and a price per acre of $325,000. If you’re selling land nearby browse land brokers who can get you the best price for your real estate.
Rapid Valley Sd Real Estate & Homes For Sale
- Brokered byRushmore Real Estate Group LimitedContingent
Don’t Miss: Homes For Sale In Waterford Subdivision
Roberts Ct Rapid City Sd Usa 57703
Find Your Ideal Home
Let us do the searching for you!
Sign up below and we’ll send the newest listings matching your search criteria to your inbox daily!
What does “Off the Market Mean”?
A home can be taken off the market for several reasons:
- The home may have been sold
- An offer may be pending on the home
- The seller’s contract may have expired
Dave & Co. Real Estate Team