Climate’s Impact On Croton
Likelihood of Flooding in Croton-on-Hudson Homes
- Floods in Croton-on-Hudson caused $1,287 on average in property damage this year.
- 6% of homes in Croton-on-Hudson are required to have flood insurance. Flood insurance
Likelihood of Storm, Heat, Drought, and Fire
- A day that reaches above 92ÂºF is considered hot for Croton-on-Hudson. Normally, Croton-on-Hudson experiences about 8 hot days per year.
- Croton-on-Hudsonâs forecast in 2050 is about 33 hot days per year.
- The percentage of available water supply used by humans determines water stress. An area is at especially high risk when water stress is above 40%. Croton-on-Hudsonâs water stress now is about 12%.
- Croton-on-Hudsonâs projected water stress in 2050 is about 13%.
- Croton-on-Hudsonâs drought risk is 64% higher than average for people in New York State .
- Normally, about 0% of land near Croton-on-Hudson burns in a year, or about 112 sq. miles within a 100-mile radius.
- Croton-on-Hudsonâs forecast in 2050 is up to about 165 sq. miles burned in a year .
- Normally, Croton-on-Hudson experiences about 8 significant two-day storms per year, with about 2″ of precipitation per storm.
- Croton-on-Hudsonâs forecast in 2050 is about 22 storms, with about 3″ of precipitation per storm.
Compare To Nearby Neighborhoods
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 3% above list price and go pending in around 18 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 6% above list price and go pending in around 8 days.
- Some homes get multiple offers.
- The average homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 39 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 4% above list price and go pending in around 19 days.
Property Information For 228 Grand Street
- Location and General Information
- MLS Area Minor: 99
- Directions: Enter from Wood St. From Grand street, turn onto Wood St. Make immediatede right into driveway. House not visible from Wood St until you are in the driveway.
- Unparsed Address: 228 Grand Street, Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
- Village: Croton-on-Hudson
- Elementary School: Carrie E Tompkins School
- Elementary School District: Croton Harmon
- Middle Or Junior School: Pierre Van Cortlandt School
- Middle Or Junior School District: Croton Harmon
- School District: Croton Harmon, Croton Harmon, Croton Harmon
- High School: Croton-Harmon High School
- HighSchool District: Croton Harmon
- Included In Taxes: Sewer, Trash
- Virtual Tour
- Virtual Tour URL Unbranded:
- Green Features: Oil, Hot Water, Fuel Oil Stand Alone
- Lot Information
- Living Area Units: Square Feet
- Square Footage Source: Other
- Road Responsibility: Public Maintained Road
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Property and Assessments
- Location Amenities: Walk Out Basement
Interior and Exterior Features
- Hot Water: Fuel Oil Stand Alone
- Cooling: No
- Number Of Separate Electric Meters: 2
- Number Of Separate Gas Meters: 0
- Construction Materials: Frame, Aluminum Siding
- Basement: Finished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- Number Of 1 Bedrooms: 1
- Number Of 4 Bedrooms: 1
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Heat Fuel Type: Oil, Hot Water, Fuel Oil Stand Alone
- Num Baths Full: 2
Don’t Miss: Houses For Sale Near Fort Carson Colorado
Schools Near 228 Grand Street
Serves this home
School ratings and boundaries are provided byGreatSchools.organd Pitney Bowes. This information should only be used as a reference. Proximity or boundaries shown here are not a guarantee of enrollment. Please reach out to schools directly to verify all information and enrollment eligibility.
Multi Family Properties Over $1m
There is a smaller, but attractive selection of multi family properties for sale in Hudson Valley, listing for over $1M. Here, you will find less fixer uppers, and more chances for a large family to live close together, or for investors to maximize their income. You can find anything from a two family home with additional cottage, a fully renovated owner’s duplex with additional tenant’s duplex, a two family home, built in 1924, completely renovated both inside and out, to buildings with 6- 9 units – it’s all here in Hudson Valley.
For over $2M, recently listings have included a 5 unit townhome complex built in 2009, with each townhouse of 1,200 square feet already rented, and a large tract of land containing 5 single family homes currently all rented. Other multi family properties will have properties available for rent as part of the inventory.
Also Check: Next Gen Homes Arizona
More Information About 228 Grand Street Croton
228 Grand Street is a multi-family home for sale in Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520. This property was listed for sale on April 4, 2022 by Berkshire Hathaway HS NY Prop at $625,000. This listing’s school district is Croton-Harmon Union Free School District. Nearby schools include Carrie E Tompkins School, Pierre Van Cortlandt School and Croton-Harmon High School. 228 Grand Street is a 5-bed, 2-bath, 1,686 sqft multi-family home built in 1930.
No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements , such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. No financial or legal advice provided. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HS NY Prop
Top Real Estate Markets In New York
©1995-2018 National Association of REALTORS® and Move, Inc. All rights reserved.realtor.com® is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS® and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp.
The cost calculator is intended to provide a ballpark estimate for information purposes only and is not to be considered an actual quote of your total moving cost. Data provided by Moving Pros Network LLC.More
The calculator is based on industry average costs. Your move costs may vary depending on the actual weight of your goods, the services you request or are needed to complete the move, and/or on the pricing of each individual mover. Also, certain costs are not reflected in this calculation, for example any fuel surcharge that may be applicable at the time of your move and valuation costs.
Also Check: Homes For Sale In Sycamore Ridge Simpsonville Sc
Multi Family Properties $500000 To $1m
From $500,000 up to $1M, investors will see a larger selection of Multi Family properties from which to choose. You will start seeing larger properties with more bedrooms per unit, and bigger square footage oftentimes with at least one unit updated and refreshed. You’ll also find multi family properties perfect for a family and in-laws to live close for safety, but separately, for a bit of privacy.