R W Beacon St Lawrence Ma 01843
Listed By TLC Real Estate Group Century 21 North East
Unique opportunity for the savvy investor and entrepreneur with this 3 unit mixed property! 2 Updated Modern Townhome style units located on the Lawrence/Andover Line. Each unit boasts their very own private balcony, high ceilings lots of natural light, modern layout, 2 additional rooms in the basement and GARAGE parking , n unit laundry each and separate utilities. Commute from your home to your business with a few steps. Only commercial grandfathered unit in R2 zoned. Recently renovated, being used a convenience store and can possibly be converted to residential apartment/condo in the future. Don’t miss out on this gem!
Listing Office Century 21 North East
5:19AM – 2/20/2022
Listing Agent TLC Real Estate Group
Tyler St Lawrence Ma 01843
We estimate this home will sell faster than 86% nearby.
- Saves31Upgraded and renovated incredible 2-family investment opportunity! Many upgrades throughout including new flooring, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Each unit has 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. Perfect set up for an in-law or rental income! Outside you have a good sized yard with ample parking and a garage with 9 bays. 4 of the garage bay doors are new, and the garage roof has been replaced with a new 50 year metal roof! The first floor unit is currently vacant and the 2nd floor unit is occupied with a tenant at will. This home is on a quiet side street, which is located close to shops and highway access. Don’t miss your opportunity to view this amazing 2-family! Showings only available during the back to back open houses on 2/19 11:00-12:30pm & 2/20 from 10:00-11:30am.Read more
Veterans & Military Benefits
Thank you for your service.Veterans Homebuying Benefits.
243 Bruce St, Lawrence, MA 01841 is a multi family home for sale listed on the market for 14 hours. 243 Bruce St, Lawrence, MA 01841 is in the Arlington neighborhood, which has a median listing home price of $499990. The schools near 243 Bruce St include Holy Trinity School, Francis M Leahy and High School Learning Center.
Read Also: Next Gen Homes Arizona
Bruce St Lawrence Ma 01841
- Saves5Completely remolded 2 family home with plenty of parking. Everything has been done just need to move in. SS appliances, brand new kitchen cabinets with granite, updated electrical, heating systems, roof, windows the list goes on and on. This is the one you have been waiting for. Open house Sunday 2/20/22 between 12-2pm.Read moreHeating systemsUpdated electricalBrand new kitchen cabinetsCompletely remoldedSs appliancesPlenty of parking
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
- Flooring: Wood, Unit 1, Unit 2
- Heating features: Unit 1, Unit 2
- Appliances included: Utilities for Gas Range, Gas Water Heater
- Laundry features: Unit 1, Unit 2
- Interior features: Unit 1, Unit 2
Other interior features
- Total interior livable area: 2,126 sqft
- Parking features: Off Street, Paved Drive
- Garage spaces: 1
- Patio and porch details: Deck – Vinyl
- Waterfront features: No
Estimated market value
The list price and Zestimate® for this home are very different, so we might be missing something.
Estimated sales range:$326,000 – $442,000
The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics.
Swan St # 26 Lawrence Ma 01841
Listed By Mark Sullivan T.A. Sullivan Agency Inc.
Lovingly cared for TWO family home with unfinished dutch flat on 3rd floor , Each floor boasts 7 spacious rooms with 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Spacious 3rd floor Dutch flat all framed with rough plumbing & electrical just waiting to be finished for additional living space. This is a great find in today’s tough market! Showings only at open house on Saturday Feb.19th, 2022 from 12 noon to 5:00 PM. All Offers due Tuesday Feb. 22nd by 6:00 PM. Allow 24hrs response. All furniture and furnishing are also for sale by the seller. PROPERTY WILL BE DELIVERED VACANT AT CLOSING !
Listing Office T.A. Sullivan Agency Inc.
5:19AM – 2/20/2022
Listing Agent Mark Sullivan
Recommended Reading: Houses For Sale In Daegu South Korea
Multi Family Homes For Sale In Lawrence
There are currently 10 multi family homes for sale in Lawrence at a median listing price of $550K. Some of these homes are “Hot Homes,” meaning they’re likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in Lawrence stay on the market for 19 days and receive 40 offers. Popular neighborhoods include South Lawrence, West Methuen, East Methuen, Mount Vernon Park, and Arlington. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Lawrence every 15 minutes.
In the past month, 34 homes have been sold in Lawrence. In addition to houses in Lawrence, there were also 5 condos, 1 townhouse, and 19 multi-family units for sale in Lawrence last month. Lawrence is a fairly walkable city in Essex County with a Walk Score of 72. Lawrence is home to approximately 76,117 people. Find your dream home in Lawrence using the tools above. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Our top-rated are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Lawrence. Our will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Lawrence. If you’re looking to sell your home in the Lawrence area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Lawrence with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers.