Benefits Of Buying New Construction In Tampa
Why are new construction homes for sale in Tampa so desirable? Well, the list of benefits and advantages can seemingly go on forever. But to simplify things for you just a little bit, well break down why choosing a new construction home or condo makes sense when weighing all your options:
- Customization – In many instances, home builders will let buyers choose their preferred finishes, both on the interior and exterior. From the type of flooring and style of cabinetry to the color schemes on the inside and out, new construction often allows you to have a say in design and style right from the beginning.
- New Home Warranty – Most home builders offer some form of home warranty, giving buyers extra peace of mind. While home warranties vary depending on what the builder offers, you can generally expect a new home warranty to cover at least the first year, and sometimes for even extended periods as well.
- Less Maintenance – It seems were busier than ever, so the less time you spend on home repairs and upkeep the better, right? Well, with new construction, hopefully repairs will be minimal for quite some time, which is just one of many benefits to buying a brand new home, condo, or townhouse.
New Homes In Tampa Fl Near Job Opportunities
Tampa has long been known as a center of the American finance, defense and research industries. Our new homes in Tampa offer close access to its abundant professional openings, with numerous Fortune 1000 companies maintaining centers of operation throughout the region. In addition, metropolitan Tampa also houses a variety of medical research institutions, and its expanding biotech sector draws skilled scientists and physicians.
Most Popular Communities In The Tampa Area
Get started on the path to your dream home. Discover our quick move-in option, and explore the ability to move into a new home faster than you think. Quick move-ins are already under construction with flexible options to personalize the final touches. Find quick move-in options in your area by selecting your ideal move-in date and adding your desired location then searching below.
Get the Details
Our Online Sales Consultants stand ready to assist you. Contact us to learn which homes qualify and other important details about this rare opportunity to own a new home at a great value. Complete the “Find Out More” form to schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable Sales Consultants to get details about the home, the area, pricing and more.
Recommended Reading: New Single Story Homes For Sale In San Diego County
The David Weekley Difference
David Weekley Homes is dedicated to enhancing your life in the West Coast of Florida. We offer innovative floor plans designed with your comfort in mind, featuring elegant exteriors that blend in with their natural surroundings with timeless appeal. In addition, we offer custom choices and a design center dedicated to delivering the home of your dreams. We encourage you to contact us today to see what we can do for you.
- loc_en_US, sid_TAM, prod, sort_
New Construction Homes For Sale In Tampa Fl
See All Homes for Sale in TampaView TODAY’s New Listings by beds, baths, lot size, listing status, days on market, & more!
Planning to buy or sell a new construction home in Tampa, Florida? To get in touch with your local REALTOR®, call Palm Paradise Real Estate at 349-2487. Our team of local real estate experts will help guide you through the Tampa new construction housing market.
Places And Activities In Tampa Fl
When you build a new construction home in Tampa, you’ll have plenty of activities to explore year-round in the endless sunshine. Sporting enthusiasts will be delighted to experience three professional sports teams including hockey, football, and baseball. Enjoy a football game at Raymond James Stadium in the fall or catch a Tampa Bay Lightning game in the winter. Plus, Tampa is also home to several MLB teams’ spring training facilities. Of course, entertainment in Tampa expands beyond sports to include abundant water activities like fishing, sailing, swimming, jet skiing, or taking a day cruise on Tampa Bay. With a subtropical climate and plenty of beaches to choose from, you’ll be able to enjoy the outdoors all year round.
New Homes For Sale In Tampa
There are currently 247 new homes for sale in Tampa at a median listing price of $450K. Some of these homes are “Hot Homes,” meaning they’re likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in Tampa stay on the market for 20 days and receive 2 offers. Popular neighborhoods include Bayshore Beautiful, Downtown Tampa, Tampa Heights, Seminole Heights, and South Westshore. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Tampa every 15 minutes.
Neighborhoods & Communities In Tampa Fl
The Sun Coast offers plenty of neighborhood choices perfect for building your new construction home. Clearwater is located on a barrier island on the Gulf Coast with three miles of white-sand beaches. You can enjoy the views of Pier 60 or visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium when you decide on a luxury Toll Brothers community. Just a short commute to downtown Tampa, the rustic town of Lutz is an excellent option. In the Lutz area, you can enjoy a relaxed pace in an intimate, gated community with oversized home sites within driving distance of Tampa and the Gulf beaches. No matter where you choose to build your new construction home in the greater Tampa area, Toll Brothers offers a variety of different home designs and layouts perfect for every lifestyle.
Things To Do In Tampa Bay Fl
The Tampa and St. Petersburg region is located along Floridas Gulf Coast. It has a vibrant culture and the relaxed atmosphere youd expect in a coastal city. There is so much to do in the region including Busch Gardens, the Tampa Riverwalk, the Museum of Science and Industry, and so much more. Lead an active lifestyle when you enjoy the amenities at local parks. Golf at Pebble Creek Golf Club, Rocky Point Golf Course and Twin Brooks Golf Course. Shop at outlets, major retailers, malls, specialty shops and boutiques. Excellent restaurants feature seafood, comfort food and upscale dining. Make this sunny, vibrant Florida locale your new home!
Don’t Miss: Houses In Deer Valley For Sale
Industries In The Tampa Bay Area
In addition to its fun attractions, the strong economy in the Tampa-St. Petersburg region brings in many new residents each year. Leading industries include avionics, technology, finance, manufacturing, and maritime. The widespread job opportunities here make it easier for you to find your dream job in your dream location.
New Homes For Sale In Tampa Florida
Tampa Areas – Dade City | Land O’Lakes | Wesley Chapel
You want Florida. You want sun, beaches, fishing, golf, and you only want to unpack once? No problem! Tampa is a great place to build your new custom home. Here, a single day might include breakfast at a waterside cafe, Busch Gardens, The Florida Aquarium, a streetcar ride to Channelside for shopping, and on to a Tampa Bay Buccaneers football game. Then head to historic Ybor City where the Cuban sandwiches are hot and crisp, the cigars are hand-rolled, and the colorful streets are lined with endless fun.
Recommended Reading: Mennonite Houses For Sale In Wichita Ks
New Construction Homes For Sale In Tampa Florida
Tampa Florida is growing and what better way to live in one of the best cities in America, but in a new home. You can find new construction from National Builders to local custom builders all putting their mark on Tampa and the surrounding areas.
There are new beach condos under construction in the Clearwater and Petersburg area. There are new single family home communities going up in Tampa and Wesley Chapel. As an example, you can purchase a new single family home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths for under $300,00 in a gated community with lots of amenities.
Now might be the best time to purchase a new home with todays low interest rates.You can contact us with questions and we can also connect you with a mortgage broker to see how much home you can buy.
Buying a new home is a lot more than just seeing a model home, it is working with an agent that can help you with lot choice, design options, comparing the local communities and more. A Realtor also helps you negotiate on a new home price, options and terms.
Itâs a big discussion in your life and you need a Realtor on your side. It doesnt matter what kind of real estate you are purchasing, new or resale a Realtor will help guide you to a successful transaction.
New Construction Homes Available In Tampa Fl
The greater Tampa Bay area is one of the fastest-growing regions in the Southeastern United States. As a result, finding new homes in Tampa, FL is often a tedious process, forcing many homebuyers to look at new construction homes in Tampa, FL. If that process sounds daunting, consider reaching out to one of Tampa’s top home builders David Weekley Homes. We focus on building communities near Florida’s pristine, white-sand beaches where homebuyers can immerse themselves in the local culture, vibrant arts, and relaxed lifestyle.
Building a new home in Tampa, FL, puts you in the driver’s seat. Instead of making a pro and con list of available houses near the area in which you would like to live, why not work with DWH to build the home of your dreams from scratch or choose a floor plan already under construction to finish using your style for quicker move-in times.
You May Like: New Homes For Sale In Fremont Ca
Tampa New Construction Agents
Ready to buy a new construction home in Tampa? Our team of real estate experts can help you with the sale of your current residence or guide you on the building or purchase of your Tampa new construction home. Your local REALTOR® has up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Tampa new construction housing market.
To hear more about buyer and seller representation, contact Palm Paradise Real Estate today! Looking to sell your home and want to know what it’s worth? Use our market analysis page to get a free home evaluation today!
Top Tampa New Construction Condo Buildings
Looking for a new construction condo in Tampa? Look no further than these amazing new condo buildings currently being built and developed in beautiful Tampa, Florida.
- Ritz Carlton Residences – Proposed in 2020, the Ritz Carlton Residences Tampa is one of the highest-profile condo developments to be announced in quite some time.
- Hyde Park House – Hyde Park House is a new 21-story condo tower that will be located along Bayshore Boulevard between Howard Avenue and DeSota Avenue. Consisting 70 luxury condo residences, Hyde Park House condos offer between two and four bedrooms and up to 4,900 square feet, making this new construction option great for anyone who requires ample living space.
- Residences at Tampa EDITION – As part of the Tampa EDITION hotel, the Residences at Tampa EDITION provide lavish, hotel-style amenities to go along with the luxurious living spaces you’ll find attached to each unit. For the new construction condo buyer who wants all the bells and whistles, Residences at Tampa EDITION may be the perfect fit.
- Altura Bayshore – The new Altura Bayshore condos are among Tampa’s priciest units on the market but also include a wide-range of resort-style amenities that include a rooftop swimming pool, several sport courts, a private dog park, and more.
Recommended Reading: Homes For Sale In Stonemont Holly Springs Nc
What To Expect Living In Tampa Fl
With gorgeous beaches, year-round sunshine, and ample employment opportunities, building your new construction home in Tampa is a dream come true. Tampa offers its residents a vast collection of beaches, museums, and sports and entertainment options. Whether you want to explore Busch Gardens with the kids or enjoy a professional sporting event, the possibilities are endless. Plus, Tampa is home to seven Fortune 500 companies including Bloomin’ Brands and Publix, providing lucrative career opportunities in the area.
Tampa is an easy-to-navigate city that features a comprehensive network of highways like I-4 and I-275 that make it convenient to travel around the city and to the nearby Gulf beaches. These routes put Orlando’s exciting theme parks like Disney and Universal Studios just over an hour away for a day of fun with the family. Plus, Tampa International Airport offers both domestic and international flights, allowing you to take off for the weekend or for an extended vacation. Residents who choose to build their new construction home in Tampa have everything they need, whether it’s job opportunities, a thriving city life, or a desire to travel.
Reasons Why You Should Use A Realtor When Buying New Construction
Why use a real estate agent when buying a new construction home or condo? Its a question we get asked all the time and the simply answer is that it cant hurt to have representation on your side who is working with you and has only your best interest in mind. But believe it or not, the reasons to hire a real estate agent when buying new construction go far beyond that!
- We know the market. Not only does a professional real estate agent know the market but we also know when the best time to buy is at any given time. Knowing then the market is hot and when its not can not only help you save money but also ensure you know what to expect when you do find that perfect new place to call home.
- We have experience with local home builders. If youve been in this business for as long as we have, chances are youve toured plenty of new construction homes and know quality craftsmanship when you see it.
- Were professional negotiators. Simply put, our experience, our insight, and our market analysis helps put you in a better position at the negotiating table.
- Were free for home buyers. Sellers pay a real estate agents commission so if youre looking to buy a new construction home in Tampa, having a real estate agent on your side wont cost you anything extra out of pocket.
You May Like: Lee Wetherington Homes For Sale In Sarasota Fl
Searching Tampa New Construction Homes & Condos
Interested in new construction homes for sale in Tampa? What about new construction condos? If so, youre in the right place. Brand new construction homes and condos in Tampa are extremely desirable, and for good reason. Theres just something extra special about the fresh look and feel of a new home, not to mention youll enjoy all the latest and greatest interior finishes, and a high-level of efficiency in most instances as well. Featured here is everything you need to know about new construction homes and condos in Tampa, which includes details and descriptions about some of the city’s newest developments currently in the works.
There’s So Much Happening Around Tampa
There’s never been a better time to buy a home near Tampa. Between family-oriented neighborhoods, dining, shopping, green space and easy driving access to Tampa, there’s a lot to love about living in a Starlight neighborhood.
Never run out of things to do near your new home outside of Tampa. Whether you enjoy getting out of the house or relaxing in the comfort of your home, there’s something for everyone.
- Hit up Lakeside Village and enjoy a day of shopping topped off with a casual dinner and a movie.
- Explore the family-oriented activities in Riverstone, from its many parks to the Family Fun Center and local dog park.
- Treat yourself to some retail therapy at the conveniently located Tampa Premium Outlets and The Shoppes at Wiregrass.
Local Getaways You’ll Love
Outdoor lovers are right at home in our Tampa area neighborhoods. Starlight communities offer quick access to plenty of green space and laid-back activities.
- Spend the day at Little Harbor, where you can go fishing, camping, boating or just kick back and take in the beautiful surroundings.
- Head to Little Manatee River State park for a day trip or weekend of camping, cycling, horseback riding or paddling on one of Florida’s most pristine blackwater rivers.
- Have an adventure at the New Tampa Nature Park, featuring both paved and unpaved trails, a rope course and a zip line.
Read Also: Homes For Sale In Boerne With Land
New Homes For Sale In Tampa Bay Fl
At this time, there are currently 325 communities with 4,057 new homes for sale in Tampa, FL]. All of these are new construction homes start at just $217,990 and can be built up to 8,770 square feet of space, so people from all walks of life can invest in a quality new construction home. 66 homebuilders design and build 1,772 home plans, and your dream home is among them.
New Homes For Sale In Tampa Fl
Located on an inlet on the west coast of Florida’s spectacular Gulf Coast, Tampa is one of the most desirable areas in the country to buy your new construction home. Tampa is known for its vibrant downtown, exciting professional sports, variety of entertainment options, and world-renowned Gulf Coast beaches. With an abundance of recreational activities and job opportunities, Tampa is one of Florida’s most exciting cities. When you choose to build your new construction home in the Tampa area, you’ll be close to an active downtown scene and a wide array of unique surrounding neighborhoods.
You May Like: Distressed Homes For Sale In Charlotte Nc