Commerce City New Construction Homes For Sale
Included below are New Construction Homes For Sale in Commerce City, CO. If you would like more information on any of these Commerce City listings, just click the “Request More Information” button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven’t already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new New Construction Homes For Sale in Commerce City come on the market.
Iola St Henderson Co 80640
We estimate this home will sell faster than 97% nearby.
- Saves47Welcome to this beautiful 5 bedroom 2.5 bath single family home located, with easy access to highway 85 and a good school district. The solar panels are paid off so you walk right into an energy efficient home. You wont want to wait to to see this home.Read more
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
- Appliances included: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- Window features: Storm Window, Window Coverings, Window Treatments
- Interior features: Granite Counters, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
Other interior features
- Total interior livable area: 2,001 sqft
- Finished area above ground: 1,533
- Finished area below ground: 468
- Patio and porch details: Front Porch, Patio
- Fencing: Full
- Lot features: Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other property information
- Property subType: Single Family Residence
- Construction materials: Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Roof: Composition
The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics.
Worchester Dr Commerce City Co 80022
- Warning This home has a pending offer.Beautiful 2-story home in Potomac Farms w/ main floor master! Welcome home to this light & bright, immaculate Gunnison model featuring hardwood floors throughout the main level, a sought-after main-floor primary suite, tons of natural light & an open layout. Enjoy entertaining in the spacious family room & connecting dining area or cozy up by the gas fireplace on cool Colorado evenings. The well-appointed kitchen boasts granite counters, oversized center island, walk-in pantry & SS appliances. Retreat to your main-floor primary suite complete with tri-ceilings, walk-in closet & 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower. A bonus loft space is perfect for a playroom or home gym, plus 3rd bedroom w/ en-suite bathroom to round out the upstairs. The unfinished basement is plumped & ready for you to make it your own or use for additional storage. Ideally located near neighborhood 27j schools, daily conveniences & easy highway access. Book your showing today!Read more
You May Like: Ahrn Fort Carson
Climate’s Impact On Commerce City Housing
Likelihood of Drought, Heat, Storm, and Fire
- A day that reaches above 94ºF is considered hot for Commerce City. Normally, Commerce City experiences about 8 hot days per year.
- Commerce Citys forecast in 2050 is about 42 hot days per year.
- The percentage of available water supply used by humans determines water stress. An area is at especially high risk when water stress is above 40%. Commerce Citys water stress now is about 35%.
- Commerce Citys projected water stress in 2050 is about 53%.
- Commerce Citys drought risk is 24% higher than average for people in Colorado State .
- Normally, about 0% of land near Commerce City burns in a year, or about 7 sq. miles within a 100-mile radius.
- Commerce Citys forecast in 2050 is up to about 572 sq. miles burned in a year .
- Fire risk in Commerce City ranges from Very Low to Moderate
- Normally, Commerce City experiences about 8 significant two-day storms per year, with about 1″ of precipitation per storm.
- Commerce Citys forecast in 2050 is about 18 storms, with about 1″ of precipitation per storm.
There Are 208cheap Homes For Sale Incommerce City Co
Browse cheap and affordable homes for sale in Commerce City, CO.Looking for a home within a certain budget range? Check out these great cheap and affordable home options below. The benefits of buying a more affordable home include lower down payments, lower mortgage payments, being able to pay the home off faster, freeing up more budget to improve the home, and more!
You May Like: Next Generation Homes For Sale
Commerce City Co New Construction Homes
Find all available listings for New Construction Homes in Commerce City, CO. Looking to build your dream home? Our team of new build experts will make it easy to connect with builders to begin the process! Want a move-in ready property? We are able to help with that too! Find something that interests you? Simply click the favorite button to save the info!
Interested in building or buying a newly built home?
Our team is well versed in all things new build and construction in Commerce City, CO. We are available via phone at or can be reached in a few clicks through our website.
User friendly website to connect you with your new home!
Our webpage is full of features such as interactive maps, save buttons, and further information requests. We show every listing as they become available in Commerce City, CO in order to keep you up to date!
About Commerce City Co
Commerce City is located in Adams County, Colorado. There are roughly 44,356 residents, living in 13,942 households. The average temperature for Commerce City this time of the year is low of 20F and high of 47F. On average, Commerce City gets about 0.44 inches of precipitation in February. Most residents are home owners , have a high school diploma and are married, with kids .
Data provided by Home Junction
The inventory of homes for sale in Commerce City, CO between December 2021 and January 2022 decreased by 2%. In January 2022, listings were on the market for 97 days. During the same period, the median list price in this real estate market was $478,106. In January 2022, from all listings sold in Commerce City, CO there were more than 21 sold above asking price, over 7 sold below and more than 9 were sold right at the asked price.
From Rocket Homes Real Estate and based on county public records data.
You May Like: 5439 Swiss Avenue Dallas Texas
Reunion Commerce City Co Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in Reunion, Commerce City, CO have a median listing home price of $541,570. There are 61 active homes for sale in Reunion, Commerce City, CO, which spend an average of 39 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Reunion, Commerce City, CO are Green Valley Ranch, Montbello, Gateway, Northeast Park Hill, Buffalo Run. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 80022, 80013, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Commerce City, Brighton, Lochbuie, Henderson, Fort Lupton.
Commerce City Co Recently Sold Homes
- Brokered bySellState Rogue RealtySold – Feb 16, 2022
Read Also: Windsor Lakes The Woodlands
Hear From Our Happy Homeowners
Don’t just take our word for it. See how LGI Homes has helped others, just like you, move into the home of their dreams.
It was so easy. The whole team made it stress free and answered all of our questions. It was a great experience!
The entire experience from start to finish was exceptional. I felt like a valued customer. The team made me feel as if my home buying experience was a priority.
They really took into consideration the true needs of the homeowner! Even to the point of explaining how to do monthly maintenance on the home!
Commerce City Co New Construction Homes For Sale
Also Check: Las Cruces Homes For Sale By Owner
Properties Sold In Commerce City Co
Recently sold homes in Commerce City, CO had a median listing home price of $495,000. There were 851 properties sold in Commerce City, CO, which spent an average of 52 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Commerce City, CO are Reunion, South Park Hill, Northeast Park Hill, Buffalo Run, Turnberry. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes that sold in popular zip codes like 80022, 80020, or neighboring cities, such as Denver, Aurora, Thornton, Lakewood, Littleton.
Townhouses For Sale In Commerce City
There are currently 4 townhouses for sale in Commerce City at a median listing price of $458K. Some of these homes are “Hot Homes,” meaning they’re likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in Commerce City stay on the market for 56 days and receive 4 offers. Popular neighborhoods include Montbello, Turnberry, Stapleton, Reunion, and Green Valley Ranch. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Commerce City every 15 minutes.
Don’t Miss: Sycamore Ridge Homes For Sale
Commerce City Co Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes For Sale With Pond In Commerce City Co
So you are looking for homes with pond in Commerce City, CO? Excellent choice! Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search for a house with pond with ease. That is why we have compiled a list of 38 homes with pond that are currently for sale within Commerce City, CO residential boundaries, including open house listings. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Many people choose to live near Commerce City, CO because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home.
Read Also: Next Gen Homes Phoenix
New Construction Homes In Commerce City Co
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family.Learn more
Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, pleaselet us know.
Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Zillow , Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. A list of our real estate licenses is available.