Other Cities In California
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
Connect with Us
Climate’s Impact On Moraga Housing
Likelihood of Flooding in Moraga Homes
- Floods in Moraga caused $182 on average in property damage this year.
- 1% of homes in Moraga are required to have flood insurance. Flood insurance
Likelihood of Drought, Fire, Storm, and Heat
- A day that reaches above 89ºF is considered hot for Moraga. Normally, Moraga experiences about 8 hot days per year.
- Moragas forecast in 2050 is about 20 hot days per year.
- The percentage of available water supply used by humans determines water stress. An area is at especially high risk when water stress is above 40%. Moragas water stress now is about 44%.
- Moragas projected water stress in 2050 is about 48%.
- Moragas drought risk is 67% higher than average for people in California State .
- Normally, about 0% of land near Moraga burns in a year, or about 203 sq. miles within a 100-mile radius.
- Moragas forecast in 2050 is up to about 704 sq. miles burned in a year .
- Fire risk in Moraga ranges from Low to Moderate
- Normally, Moraga experiences about 8 significant two-day storms per year, with about 1″ of precipitation per storm.
- Moragas forecast in 2050 is about 16 storms, with about 2″ of precipitation per storm.
Moraga Ca New Construction Homes For Sale
- Brokered byReal Commercial PropertyNewNew Construction
Recommended Reading: Sycamore Ridge Homes For Sale
Moraga Homes For Sale
The picturesque Town of Moragais situated just over the Oakland Hills 20 minutes from San Francisco in East Bay’s Contra Costa County. With schools ranked as some of the best in the nation , and honors as one of the Top 5 Safest Communities in California. Moraga is a real treasure. Family picnics in the Commons, 4th of July Fireworks, year-round recreational sports teams for the kids, a hiking/biking trail that connects with over 60 miles of trails and the influence of St Marys College make Moraga a real find for a family. Moraga residents have their own school system, fire and police departments, local restaurants, theater and open spaces. The micro-climate benefits from the creeping fog of the Bay to keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. A great safe place for a family to grow up and call home! Click here to view the Moraga Market Report. Click here for Moraga School Rankings.
Moraga Ca Real Estate & Homes For Sale
- Brokered byClearwater Real EstateFor Sale
Read Also: Wisconsin Log Homes For Sale By Owner
Moraga Estates Ca Homes & Real Estate
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Moraga Estates, CA.
If you would like more information on any of these Moraga Estates real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we’d be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Moraga Estates listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.