California New Construction Homes For Sale
- Brokered byJCA Enterprise REal Estate, Inc.New – 1 hour agoNew ConstructionFor Sale
Top Homebuilders In Sacramento
Lennar, Woodside Homes, Taylor Morrison, KB Home, and Bardis Homes are just a handful of homebuilders in Sacramento, CA. They will take your vision and create a wonderful quality home just perfect for your family. Trust these builders to provide a wide variety of features and floor plans to make your homeownership dream a reality.
New Home Lifestyles
When you buy a home in one of Sacramentos new home communities you get more than a house. Your new house is in a neighborhood where you can live an active and engaged life. Your neighbors arent just the people who live next door, they will be lifelong friends. After having fun with friends and family at the community pool or neighborhood sports complex, invite your loved ones over to your beautiful new home for a delicious meal.
To help homeowners make the most of their new community Sacramento homebuilders and developers often include fantastic amenities in the neighborhood plan including:
Top Industries In The Sacramento Area
Sacramento, CA enjoys a strong economy with ample job opportunities. Agriculture, healthcare, research, and energy industries have helped keep the regions economy thriving. Careers in these industries are promising. Sacramento offers plenty of career opportunities for its skilled and innovative workforce.
Also Check: Multi Family Homes For Sale In Indian Orchard Ma
Real Estate Markets In California
The Riverside-San Bernardino Area is the largest real estate market in California, with over 300 new home communities with homes for sale. If you want to live in a little piece of heaven in Southern California, you need to check out the Orange County new home communities. Live by the Pacific Ocean in San Diego is fantastic, with beautiful views and a perfect climate. If the Bay Area is calling your name, explore Sacramento is a fun capital city in Central California with a booming economy. If the Bay Area is calling your name, explore the new homes and neighborhoods in the Oakland-Alameda Area.
Compare To Nearby Neighborhoods
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 5% above list price and go pending in around 7 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 10% above list price and go pending in around 5 days.
- Many homes get multiple offers, some with waived contingencies.
- The average homes sell for about 3% above list price and go pending in around 7 days.
- Hot homes can sell for about 8% above list price and go pending in around 5 days.
- ~$750K Offer5Beds, 3Baths, ~3,000Sq. Ft.HouseOffer Not Accepted-Sold for $800KOver List Price
Don’t Miss: Homes For Sale In Fosters Ridge Conroe Tx
New Homes For Sale In Sacramento Ca
Sacramento has 224 new home communities, with 1,630 houses available for sale. These houses start at just $70,500, and they have up to 5,104 square feet of space, so people from all walks of life can invest in a quality new construction home. 41 homebuilders design and build 953 home plans, and your dream home is among them.
Types Of Property In California
Use NewHomeSource to find the perfect piece of California real estate. We make it easy to search and filter for the right property type, so you can live in the perfect new home. NewHomeSource lists all new home types from manufacture homes to waterfront houses, new homes in golf course communities to California condo and townhome communities.
Recommended Reading: Old Victorian Homes For Sale In Virginia
New Homes In California
KB Home is proud to build homes for California residents, with locations spanning from San Diego and Riverside to Orange County, Los Angeles, Fresno, Sacramento and San Francisco. Our communities are in prime locations close to major employers, schools, shopping and restaurants.
Choose from a variety of open floor plans designed for the way you want to live. Every home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, delivering energy savings that lower the cost of ownership and is better for the planet.
- ENERGY STAR certified Whirlpool appliances
- WaterSense® labeled faucets, toilets and showerheads
- Healthier indoor environment, with high performance ventilation systems and low- or zero-VOC products
We offer new homes for sale in Southern, Central and Northern California. So whether you want to live near the coast or a small suburban town, discover the opportunities to own a new home uniquely built for you in the Golden State.
Your New Oceanfront Home
Theres no denying that the California coast features some of the most beautiful property in the world. Northern California, in particular, is serene, temperate, and removed from the heavy population and bustle of major cities. Its long been considered an ideal spot for tech industry executives and leaders to retire or find a second home, often with acreage and a view. Unfortunately, finding Northern California coastal property for sale can be a challenge its in high demand and can be difficult to come by if you dont have a partner on your side who knows what youre looking for and where to look.
Thankfully, Scotts here to make everything a whole lot easier. When youre dealing with the constant demands of a high-powered career, it can be difficult or impossible to get away every weekend to look at Northern California oceanfront homes for sale, regardless of how much you want it to be your reality. Scott gets that and he works hard to narrow the search to only the properties you actually want to see. He helps clients find homes in every pricepoint. He has a simple philosophy: the client comes first, each and every time. You tell Scott what you need, he makes it happen.
Dont waste another minute wishing you knew where to start looking for Northern California oceanfront property for sale. All you have to do is contact your new partner. Youll be relaxing with a stunning view of the California coast in no time flat.
Also Check: Houses For Sale In Mexico
Northern California Oceanfront Homes For Sale
Where do you go to find reliable listings for Northern California oceanfront homes for sale? You go to Scott Roat, an experienced real estate agent on the North Coast of California. He has decades of experience working with clients in the tech industry and has been a member of the Mendocino community since 1999. He moved to the area permanently in 2003 and since that time, hes been perfecting the art of locating Northern California oceanfront property for sale for his clients in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Oakland, the Sacramento Valley, and even Arizona! Some people come to the Mendocino Coast to escape the business of city life. Some come to enjoy the yearlong mild climate that never gets too hot or cold.
Things To Do In Sacramento Ca
Sacramento is a Northern California city with a unique atmosphere you will not find anywhere else. Old Town Sacramento is a must-see area where historic buildings have been repurposed into quirky shops. Catch the sunset over the Sacramento River or cheer on one of the regions many sports teams. You will love the friendly residents and welcoming feel Sacramento provides. Get out to some festivals. Sacramento hosts festivals celebrating music, the arts and food. Having an active lifestyle is easy with many 5K events, runs and great trails in local parks. Visit the California State Capitol Museum, the Crocker Art Museum and the Sutters Fort State Historic Park. With restaurants that feature ethnic food to comfort food there are great dining options here too.
Recommended Reading: Homes For Sale With Mother In Law House
Painted Trails Way Santee Ca 92071
- Property Type
- Price per sqftPrice per square feet$406
- Laundry Features: Electricity Hookup , Gas Hookup, Inside, Upper Floor
Kitchen and Dining
- Dining Room Description: Dining Area
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central AC, Multi-Zone Cooling
- Heating Features: Central Forced Air Heating, Solar Heating
- Extra Room-1 Description: Great Room, Laundry Room, Loft, Storage
- Family Room Description: Kitchen / Family Room Combo
Exterior and Lot Features
- Yard: Back Yard, Drought Tolerant Plants, Low Maintenance
- Lot Description: Grade – Mostly Level Lot
- Lot Size Acres: 0.0899908
- Lot Size Square Feet: 3920
Manufactured and Mobile Info
- Parking Features: Attached Garage, Common Parking Area, Parking Area, Unassigned Spaces
- View: Greenbelt, Neighborhood, Park
- Energy Information: Double Pane Windows, Energy Star HVAC, Energy Star Lighting, Green Features, Low Flow Toilet, Smart Home System, Solar Power, Tankless Water Heater, Thermostat Controller, Walls Insulated
- Security Features: Fire System – Sprinkler, Secured Garage / Parking
Amenities and Community Features
- Association Fee Includes: Maintenance – Common Area
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 140
- Association Name: The Management Trust
- Association Phone: 8006727800
- Elementary School: Hill Creek Elementary
- High School: Grossmont High
- High School District: Grossmont Union High
Other Property Info
- Total Square Feet Living: 2384
- Year Built: 2022
New Homes For Sale In Sacramento
There are currently 98 new homes for sale in Sacramento at a median listing price of $500K. Some of these homes are “Hot Homes,” meaning they’re likely to sell quickly. Most homes for sale in Sacramento stay on the market for 20 days and receive 3 offers. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Sacramento every 15 minutes.
Read Also: Tiny Houses For Sale In Maryland
Not All Loans Are Created Equal Some Are A Little Bit Better
Browse new homes for sale in California. Find houses that have been newly built in California for sale.
Listing Courtesy of: CRMLS_CA. Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, IncThis information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
Listing information is being provided by the BAREIS Inc., MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Home Features In California
In California, you’ll find easy indoor to outdoor transitional spaces so that you’re spending just as much time outside as you do inside. The perfect display of modern Mediterranean mansions, these homes offer a contemporary design style. Blending open concept indoor living with luxury outdoor living, California architecture is designed to complement your life. Drawing inspiration from the beauty of California, Toll Brothers builds new construction communities throughout the state with distinctive architectural details and exceptional features such as expansive home sites with gorgeous views, rooftop terraces, sliding glass walls, and stunning indoor/outdoor living spaces. Toll Brothers luxury new construction homes in California are open, modern, and thoughtfully designed, from spacious single-family luxury homes to sleek townhomes and condos.
Select a home feature below to search for your home
We will reach out to you soon to assist you in your search for the ideal dream home in the area.
You May Like: Old Homes For Sale In Dallas Tx
California New Homes For Sale
- $749,5004 Bedsâ¢ 4 Bathsâ¢ 2,354 Sq. Ft.Temecula, CA 92591
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 1,436 Sq. Ft.Visalia, CA 93291
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 1,503 Sq. Ft.Visalia, CA 93291
- 4 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 1,758 Sq. Ft.Visalia, CA 93291
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 1,672 Sq. Ft.Visalia, CA 93291
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 2,276 Sq. Ft.Corona, CA 92883
- 4 Bedsâ¢ 2 Bathsâ¢ 1,250 Sq. Ft.Fremont, CA 94538
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 1,563 Sq. Ft.Hayward, CA 94544
- 3 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 1,732 Sq. Ft.Hayward, CA 94544
- 5 Bedsâ¢ 4 Bathsâ¢ 2,717 Sq. Ft.Tracy, CA 95377
- 5 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 2,611 Sq. Ft.Tracy, CA 95377
- 5 Bedsâ¢ 4 Bathsâ¢ 3,153 Sq. Ft.Stockton, CA 95219
- 5 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 2,833 Sq. Ft.Stockton, CA 95219
- 5 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 2,833 Sq. Ft.Stockton, CA 95219
- 4 Bedsâ¢ 3 Bathsâ¢ 2,493 Sq. Ft.Stockton, CA 95219
You stopped by just in time to see these new new homes for sale.
Top Cities with New Homes For Sale in California
- California New Homes For Sale
More California New Homes For Sale Near Me