What Is A Multifamily Home
Multi Family homes are dwellings with more than one unit that each have their own kitchen and bathroom. Multi family homes are a great way to build wealth. More millionaires have used the process more than any other way to wealth. Earning money while you sleep is a great concept! Its a great way to stabilize and increase your income. Steady revenue and increased buying power are big reasons people choose to purchase a multifamily home. You can use the rental income as your income when qualifying for your mortgage, which increases your investment. Say, Steve Schappert of Connecticut Real Estate Brokerage LLC.
Tax Advantages: You can write off expenses related to your rental income and deduct the prorated portion of the mortgage interest.
Also, an owner-occupied property may be a wise choice for homeowners living with members of their family, such as their adult children or elderly parents. They can live in one of the units for a period of time and not have to fork over all their savings on rent or a mortgage.
Dwight St Waterbury Ct 06704
We estimate this home will sell faster than 83% nearby.
- Warning This home is accepting backups.*Multiple offers received. The seller has requested highest and best offers to be submitted in the offer portal by: 5pm EST on 4/7/2022. Much potential in this large two family located close to Fulton Park. Located on a corner lot, this home needs your vision to turn it into the neighborhood gem. Off street parking, along with a built in garage, it features two bedrooms on the first floor and two on the second floor as well as a semi finished attic. It has natural gas and oil for heating. It will need rehab, but will be worth the work. Rehab, rent both sides or live on one side and have the other pay your mortgage. The possibilities are endless. Schedule your showing today!Read moreCorner lotOff street parkingClose to fulton park
Take a Tour with a Buyer’s Agent
- Baseboard, electric, natural gas, oil
- Heating features: Baseboard, Electric, Natural Gas, Oil
- Total interior livable area: 2,884 sqft
- Finished area above ground: 2,884
- Parking features: Under House Garage
- Garage spaces: 1
- Lot features: Corner Lot, Rolling
Other property information
- Special conditions: Real Estate Owned
- Architectural style: Units on different Floors
- Property subType: Duplex
- Construction materials: Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Concrete, Stone
- Water information: Public Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
Living In Waterbury Ct
Waterbury is located in New Haven County, Connecticut. There are roughly 109,970 residents, living in 42,543 households. The average temperature for Waterbury this time of the year is low of 45F and high of 70F. On average, Waterbury gets about 4.59 inches of precipitation in May. 45% residents are home owners, have a high school diploma and are single, no kids .
Data provided by Home Junction
Read Also: Sycamore Ridge Simpsonville Sc
New Pac Waterbury Ct Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in New Pac, Waterbury, CT have a median listing home price of $229,900. There are 497 active homes for sale in New Pac, Waterbury, CT. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near New Pac, Waterbury, CT are Bucks Hill, East End, Boulevard, Washington Hill, West End. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 06708, 06010, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Waterbury, Bristol, Southington, Torrington, Watertown.
How To Find Multifamily Homes
Connecticut Real Estate Brokerage LLC makes it simple to find multi family homes. We are members of the MLS so we have access to the worlds largest database of properties in Connecticut.
Multi-family residential is a classification of housing where multiple separate housing units for residential inhabitants are contained within one building or several buildings within one complex. Units can be next to each other , or stacked on top of each other . A common form is an apartment building. Many intentional communities incorporate multifamily residences, such as in cohousing projects. Sometimes units in a multifamily residential building are condominiums, where typically the units are owned individually rather than leased from a single apartment building owner. Multi-family residential Wikipedia
Also Check: Homes For Sale Dripping Springs Isd
Waterbury Ct Real Estate & Homes For Sale
- Brokered byWitkoski Associates, Llc.Pending
West End Waterbury Ct Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Homes for sale in West End, Waterbury, CT have a median listing home price of $189,000. There are 366 active homes for sale in West End, Waterbury, CT. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near West End, Waterbury, CT are Bunker Hill, Town Plot, East End, Washington Hill, Boulevard. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 06770, 06708, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Waterbury, New Milford, Torrington, Watertown, Naugatuck.
Don’t Miss: Sycamore Ridge Homeowners Association
Waterbury Ct Housing Market Overview
Browse 57 homes for sale in Waterbury, CT. View properties, photos, and nearby real estate with school and housing market information. The inventory of homes for sale in Waterbury, CT between March 2022 and April 2022 decreased by 6.6%. Waterbury, CT housing market in April 2022 saw over 70 listings sold above listed price, more than 7 sold at listed price and over 30 sold below.
From Rocket Homes Real Estate and based on county public records data.